The Tech Raid Lottery Show

Jason8

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's \m/ not \M/ ... As for \m/ and GOONs...

Well as long as we are doing this I would like to remind the viewing public that it is (was) GOONS, not GOONs.

About the rest, I agree with my dear ninja colleague so all that is left for me is...

This is kind of amusing. Props for coming up with the idea, really. Not really sure if it's something I would want to partake in, but I have to admit, +1 for originality.

emot-monocle.gif

GOONs; GoONs; goons; GOoNs .... Doesn't matter .... It's an alliance gone the route it deserved.

Dear Raven,

Rest assured that your personal opinions and anecdotal reminiscences, though rather extraneous to the subject matter, will be taken under due consideration. However, I should perhaps inform you that we here in Louisaland tend to prefer proper spelling so as to minimise unnecessary confusion and other assorted mishaps.

Like the rest of the Unjust Path with its evil acts such as Shark Week and the ZI Game Show?

WoW I remember those day's, I was attacked by \M/ then told if i did not pay \M/ 100 tech attacking me, they would DoW on my allaince, was about 100 members lol.

How ever BoB, When GOONz, \M/ and others was all friends, everyone used to support shark week and all the rest of the BS, that came along with those two.

how times have changed.

Everyone? Not me :P but since they were supported by the establishment, there was nothing anyone could do. It stoked up hatred of the Unjust that led to their destruction once the opportunity to pick sides arose, though. RAD are not as well supported as the Unjust were so they really shouldn't be attracting this sort of attention.

Everyone? Not me :P but since they were supported by the establishment, there was nothing anyone could do. It stoked up hatred of the Unjust that led to their destruction once the opportunity to pick sides arose, though. RAD are not as well supported as the Unjust were so they really shouldn't be attracting this sort of attention.

True. I returned to the Legion for the sole purpose of helping them end \m/. I thoroughly enjoyed that war. :jihad:

Dear Raven,

Rest assured that your personal opinions and anecdotal reminiscences, though rather extraneous to the subject matter, will be taken under due consideration. However, I should perhaps inform you that we here in Louisaland tend to prefer proper spelling so as to minimise unnecessary confusion and other assorted mishaps.

My apologies, Kindred Nation will be sure to add Louisaland to it's list for next Christmas. Epic Spellchecker for all her great citizens.

(btw - it's minimize)

Aye - and a perfect time for epic returns :awesome::wub:

Edited by Rayvon

/me wonders if the ZI show will happen next week.

Well, considering the person who proposed this (Irisheyes) ended up being a reroll of banned member (which RAD did not know btw until Doitzel brought it to Admins attention and got him banned again) I think we can retire the show after one episode. Plus, something like this isnt as fun the second time around. :lol:

Well, considering the person who proposed this (Irisheyes) ended up being a reroll of banned member (which RAD did not know btw until Doitzel brought it to Admins attention and got him banned again) I think we can retire the show after one episode. Plus, something like this isnt as fun the second time around. :lol:

I really doubt you accepted a member within a day of them being created who offered up this sort of idea (within a day of being created as a nation), who was clearly a reroll to everyone who read their posts and still (this refers to RAD) didn't have some form of knowledge about their identity. Poor show.

A large number of the larger "unjust path" alliances still exist, if you didn't notice.

hi TPF, MK, Fark, RIA, FOK, RnR, Valhalla, TOOL , GOD, BAPS, TGE, etc.

But you keep telling yourself that the Unjust War was a war fought over ideals. Wait, no, it wasn't - it was only advertised to the masses as such.

I wonder...how many ~ alliances also tech raid? Durr...

"But it's not about tech raiding, it's about making topics about tech raiding!!" yeah okay. This thread is a pure goldmine for hypocrites and half-truthers who are dishonest with themselves.

Edited by Chinatownbus

But you keep telling yourself that the Unjust War was a war fought over ideals. Wait, no, it wasn't - it was only advertised to the masses as such.

The two things are the same. It was fought for political reasons, of course. But it was won over ideals, because of the large number of alliances that fought against the UjP, or did not fight for it when they could have done (e.g. TOP, MCXA).

Yes, many other alliances tech raid, and it is not practical to eradicate it from the world. But there is a difference between doing a distasteful act, and broadcasting it from the rooftops. You may disagree that tech raiding is bad, but it is a fact that the crass public face of \m/ is one of the main factors behind almost everyone outside the Initiative hating them. Slightly unfairly, \m/ retains an aura of disgrace to this day, and deliberately reprising its most infamous act is therefore stupid.

Also: Yes, this thread was posted by someone who is now no longer with us (OOC: banned again). But RAD have supported it throughout.

I really doubt you accepted a member within a day of them being created who offered up this sort of idea (within a day of being created as a nation), who was clearly a reroll to everyone who read their posts and still (this refers to RAD) didn't have some form of knowledge about their identity. Poor show.

um yeah. thats actually exactly how it went. Looking back on it now, yea it was dumb as hell and i take credit for that cuz as Director of War all i had to do was say no. But whats done is done, he is banned and we have moved on. We knew he was a reroll cuz he was knowledgeable about the game. but not who he was before. I even pulled him aside and asked him " Admin doesnt just ban-appeal denied people for no reason. You must have $%&@ed up with a previous nation. Who are you?" and he said he didnt do anything. If thats a poor show, then so be it. Think what you want, but we know what happened