The Tech Raid Lottery Show

Jason8

This is the essential truth, and while some of us may stand in our ivory towers in alliances and put our limited political weight against it, it will continue to be so for a long time. Tritonia, your argument is basically 'it is wrong', and you are vulnerable to the devastating counter argument ... "So what? What are you going to do about it?". The world is full of aggressive nation leaders and it is necessary to group together to avoid them, as there is no international law enforcement to protect the vulnerable.

Things change.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A sovereign alliance has a right to do whatever it wants. If you don't want to attack unaligned nations, thats fine. However there is nothing unjust about an alliance that does attack unaligned nations no matter what the circumstances.

I am already aware you think it is not unjust. I am asking to hear your reasons for why it is just; there's a very significant difference.

Unaligned nations, by not joining an alliance, are then liable to be attacked by any nation. Aligned nations are an exception from the rule, whereas unaligned nations are just playing a normal chaotic Cyber Nations. Since it's a choice not to join, it's completely fair to have attacks.

It is not completely fair at all. Unaligned nations are entirely discriminated against, both politically and militarily. The desire to not have an alliance governing your conduct is not unreasonable, but you are responsible for the consequences. The problem is that unaligned nations are not attacked because of their conduct, they are attacked because they are unaligned. And when they seek recourse through political channels, they are snubbed for the exact same reason.

I believe many have been making the point that change is possible in that regard. Brute force will not always be the way.

3 yeärs and counting. On ä side note, I personälly enjoy wär. Whät's wrong with Bob is not tech räiding or the use of force, but people täking things so seriously.

Edited by Deuterium Dawn

I am already aware you think it is not unjust. I am asking to hear your reasons for why it is just; there's a very significant difference.

I never said it was just. There can be an existance other than 'just' and 'unjust'.

It is not completely fair at all. Unaligned nations are entirely discriminated against, both politically and militarily. The desire to not have an alliance governing your conduct is not unreasonable, but you are responsible for the consequences. The problem is that unaligned nations are not attacked because of their conduct, they are attacked because they are unaligned. And when they seek recourse through political channels, they are snubbed for the exact same reason.

Well they know they're going to be discriminated. As long as it's a choice to not join an alliance, they should know the consequences.

My apologies, Kindred Nation will be sure to add Louisaland to it's list for next Christmas. Epic Spellchecker for all her great citizens.

(btw - it's minimize)

Correcting the spelling and grammar of others is a minefield.

It's testament to how bored people are when a flippant announcement like this one garners so many replies. Still, bring on the next segment, RAD.

Is this still going on?

I thought you were sufficiently ridiculed and made your token attempt to save face, and we all moved on to our regularly scheduled Vox/NPO hatefest.

My apologies, Kindred Nation will be sure to add Louisaland to it's list for next Christmas. Epic Spellchecker for all her great citizens.

(btw - it's minimize)

It's both.