The Tech Raid Lottery Show

Jason8

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This seems to serve the dual purpose of not only giving us an example of why something that was lame the first time remains lame as a less interesting attempt the second time as well. However, it does give a large portion of Planet Bob a new alliance to hate on and plot on and feel good about it. Me? I could care less but, will enjoy watching the mess that will result.

If it doesn't matter, and if the AA doesn't matter, then why not just switch?

Double standards much?

I see double standards for sure. If you don't have double standards then you'd agree it is ok to enter the name of a nation that is in an allaince into the drawing for the Tech Raid Lottery Show.

If the AA doesn't matter, then why not just enter all in the lottery?

Okay, we get it, you are lulzy and carefree and like to have fun at the expense of others. Was there any other purpose for this announcement?

Nope. You answered your own question.

Some things are for their own ends. We're not all pawns, y'know.

I see double standards for sure. If you don't have double standards then you'd agree it is ok to enter the name of a nation that is in an allaince into the drawing for the Tech Raid Lottery Show.

If the AA doesn't matter, then why not just enter all in the lottery?

AA matters to RAD, but not him. That's the difference.

This topic has certainly changed my opinion on RAD.

Oh, and with a member like Irisheyes, who needs international incidents?

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

Nope. You answered your own question.

Some things are for their own ends. We're not all pawns, y'know.

What has being a pawn got to do with any of this?

Anyway since they are apparently so rebellious I await the inclusion of red team unaligneds or allied nations as a part of this charade. Anyone so set on not being a 'pawn' will surely not submit to the will of those defending said nations, right?

Not everyone wants to be in an alliance and shouldn't be punished for it. We don't need them driven from the game just because they're indies either.

For most of my nation's existence, I have had holes in my trades as partners suddenly disappear. I think about this every time I see a tech-raid.

All of the nations of the world depend upon each other for trades and people who drive off indies make things bad for all of us. Looking at his bio, he is a tech seller also. Right now we have 19 buyers in the Tech Deals forums waiting for 3 x 3 deals because there is such a shortage of reliable sellers. And now the world is going to lose another one.

Therefore, if eagle2040 is willing to defend himself, I request permission from Republic of Allied Defenses to fight alongside him. I am in range. RAD can send in another nation to make it a nice two-on-two.

My alliance will not be involved, but I will keep my alliance affiliation. If the attacker gets to fly his flag to deter others from interfering I should be allowed the same.

The other option would be for all of us, including the attacker, to drop AA and take what comes. I'm up for that also.

What has being a pawn got to do with any of this?

Anyway since they are apparently so rebellious I await the inclusion of red team unaligneds or allied nations as a part of this charade. Anyone so set on not being a 'pawn' will surely not submit to the will of those defending said nations, right?

You were interested in there being some sort of instrumental purpose to this declaration. It doesn't have to be all in the sake of something bigger.

Well I was hoping someone could give a good purpose for this, yes. Disregard for the bigger picture is not something that you should be proud of and the faux-'I do what I like and screw the rest' attitude with which is lottery is presented isn't very becoming either.