Nordlandic Haiku

Kaiser Martens

Well this is full of laughs.

Since Zenith is involved I want it to end well but....

TGE overlooked?

God overlooked?

I find it quite coincidental that TGE is in such a political...hole and then this happens.

Also since when has Slayer wanted to be a good guy regardless?

I hope God doesnt back down. Knowing them they may have the best chance out of any...but they still won't. Get some money out of it or something guys.

/ me meaningless thoughts.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While not a government official and have been terribly inactive and in another alliance for quite a while, I do believe TGE dissolved its ZI list and pardoned all that may of been on it.

*edit* I just thought i might of heard this was true you will have to message a high up if you are interested in a factual statement.

Edited by rommelgrad

doesnt matter youll find a way to get back on their list....traitor

This man speaks the truth. Its only a matter of time before you mess up Martens. Once you grow big enough, and there can be some joy derived from smashing your nations, someone will.

However, when I think of your resilience Martens, I'm reminded of that one little nugget, that one fleck, that no matter how much you flush the toilet just won't go down.

I guess you do have that going for you.

Edited by Crohl

doesnt matter youll find a way to get back on their list....traitor

Watch out Zenith he might just be hiding out being buddy buddy so he can stab you in the back.

But you're overlooking the fact that he's a NAZI! He's pure evil! Kaiser Martens is Satan! He's a traitor to something or someone, I don't know what, BUT ITS TRUE. See him sitting there peeling that orange with a pocketknife? That seemingly innocuous orange is orange, and orange is kind of like red, which was a color included on the Nazi swastika (Hitler invented the swastika, I promise. Wiki it). and that knife will end up in the back of a non-white person!

Seriously though, quick, someone check KM's IP address. Hack into his ISP database and get his address. I will not allow such a threat to the otherwise holy and righteous existence of humanity to be a part of MY game. We need to report him to his local authorities before these damn Krauts spread their Communist Islam through the entire internet.

Note: Yeah, that was completely over-the-top, but I had to go one to outdo some of the other posters on this board.

First of all, you're all assuming 1) that TPF had something to do with KaiserMartens applying to Zenith and 2) that anyone is going to threaten GOD (or TGE if he still is in fact ZI from them) to get Martens off of a ZI list. Those are both in fact false. KM is friends with a member of the Zenith government and this government member wanted to help a friend. It may have been an oversight on KM's part to not mention the other two ZIs or maybe he just assumed, like some members of Vox in similar situations, that peace from one alliance extended to all. Either way, we were not in fact aware of the other two ZIs. Now that we are, we'll work with the governments of GOD and TGE to come to a peaceful resolution. Rest assured, I know who KM is.

First of all, you're all assuming 1) that TPF had something to do with KaiserMartens applying to Zenith and 2) that anyone is going to threaten GOD (or TGE if he still is in fact ZI from them) to get Martens off of a ZI list. Those are both in fact false. KM is friends with a member of the Zenith government and this government member wanted to help a friend. It may have been an oversight on KM's part to not mention the other two ZIs or maybe he just assumed, like some members of Vox in similar situations, that peace from one alliance extended to all. Either way, we were not in fact aware of the other two ZIs. Now that we are, we'll work with the governments of GOD and TGE to come to a peaceful resolution. Rest assured, I know who KM is.

DK, if you need any help with getting Martens off of ZI, feel free to contact me. I'd be more then happy to help out a friend or two.

In some cases it springs from being on the receiving end of less-than-provoked aggression. No idea about the rest though. :D
Go GOD go. I'm personally not a fan of someone that has time and again caused the destruction of alliances just for political differences.

"Here ya go ICP have your alliance back." 5 minutes later "lulz I lied and you get killed now"

Can I have a link to this history?

While not a government official and have been terribly inactive and in another alliance for quite a while, I do believe TGE dissolved its ZI list and pardoned all that may of been on it.

This is the correct official line, in-so-far as the existence of a Perma-ZI list.

Congratulations, Martens. I'll look forward to reading your RP material once more.

Edited by Tokugawa Mitsukuni

Since clearly some people still are incapable of reading earlier communications, I'll once again reiterate. KaiserMartens is still on the GOD PZI list. That means not sending him any aid offers.

Edited by Big Z