Nordlandic Haiku

Kaiser Martens

I don't recall anyone contacting GOD.

This is where you find out that GOD isn't important enough to dictate who to ZI.

I'm not trying to be insulting but Emperor Marx tried to point out the same about TGE and got a veiled threat as a response...

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't recall anyone contacting GOD.

Indeed. You'd think that someone on our PZI list would be would be an interesting topic of discussion, no? People seem to be more than happy about contacting us whenever we give them the smallest slight.

Edit: Hi Tom. Bye Tom.

Edited by Aloop

This is where you find out that GOD isn't important enough to dictate who to ZI.

I'm not trying to be insulting but Emperor Marx tried to point out the same about TGE and got a veiled threat as a response...

I'm sure GOD is important enough to ZI someone. In fact, I think you should test my theory out.

Edited by Smooth

Read my post again, then go to the beginning of the thread and see the exchange between Emperor Marx and TBB and you will see what I meant.

I see TBB telling Marx not to try to speak for TGE, as he is not a member. Xiphosis and I, however, are speaking for GOD. Your comparison lacks merit.