Ragnarok Questions and Answers Session

TailsK

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are your official, unofficial, and personal opinions of Cheyenne?

Official: Made some mistakes, got out from under PZI/EZI orders, I wish him well.

Unofficial: I've spoken with him on IRC, nice guy. Glad he decided to stick around and negotiate his way out.

Personal: All the above. Maybe some think he's a toad or a jackass or something, but I started fresh with him.

Wait, we're ruled by Aussies?

2/3 of the Tris are from Australia in RL.

We have added a clause reflecting Hals propensity for bingo in the wee hours.

If by that you mean Texas Hold 'Em, that's true.

Also, for the record, I will be discussing the rainbow sprinkles thing with Tails. No heterosexual male over the age of 12 puts rainbow sprinkles on anything unless they think that doing so will impress the teenage girl they hope to get busy with that night, and never ever in front of other men.

Given earlier comments, I'm kinda worried for Mia.... :o

Also, for the record, I will be discussing the rainbow sprinkles thing with Tails. No heterosexual male over the age of 12 puts rainbow sprinkles on anything unless they think that doing so will impress the teenage girl they hope to get busy with that night, and never ever in front of other men.

Good show, you may have restored my faith in your alliance :awesome:.

A few questions about mergers.

1. How did you keep your original identity without alienating those who merged into Rok?

2. How have the mergers changed Rok other than improving stats?

3. Do you think you will have any more mergers?

4. With all your expertise on mergers what advice would you give other alliances thinking of doing the same?

Thank you.

Note to the rumour mill: We aren't merging with anyone, I'm just curious.

You're assuming TailsK would impress me with just rainbow sprinkles. Makes him look like a pouty 2 year old. No thankies. Plus I am a monorelationship person which TailsK clearly can't do.

Also, no thanks for helping ward him off!

Plus how do we know TailsK isn't a 12 year old in charge of RoK? :o

Who is your favorite Ragnablok graduate?

ARES. I was going to do a joke answer but I got nothing. <_<

A few questions about mergers.

1. How did you keep your original identity without alienating those who merged into Rok?

2. How have the mergers changed Rok other than improving stats?

3. Do you think you will have any more mergers?

4. With all your expertise on mergers what advice would you give other alliances thinking of doing the same?

Thank you.

1. By merging with people you know share similar values. If you are too dissimilar the newcomers will always feel a bit out of place, no matter how much you try to "re-educate" them.

2. They brought us some very quality people who have made some major contributions down through time.

3. Absolutely.

4. Don't merger with someone merely for a NS boost or simply improve your numbers. Do it because you see an opportunity to bring in some fresh perspectives from people trying to achieve goals similar to your own. Communicate with the new members and make them feel at home. Make sure your compliance people realize what's up and have good data for who's coming in so they don't press the "OMG! Ghosts!" button.

And this from Mia...

You're assuming TailsK would impress me with just rainbow sprinkles. Makes him look like a pouty 2 year old. No thankies. Plus I am a monorelationship person which TailsK clearly can't do.

Also, no thanks for helping ward him off!

Plus how do we know TailsK isn't a 12 year old in charge of RoK?

Well he does claim to have a RL job, but that could just be a cover. Just smack him hard on the nose. Once you bloody it once or twice, he'll back off. ;)

Well he does claim to have a RL job, but that could just be a cover. Just smack him hard on the nose. Once you bloody it once or twice, he'll back off. ;)

He is 12 years old, that could be selling lemonade for all you know!

How does RoK feel to be run by a crazy pair of tris?

Edited by Salmia