Ragnarok Questions and Answers Session

TailsK

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear you're attacking NPO. T/F? :P

How are things going with the transition to a triumvirate? Does Hoo still come over to raid the beer fridge?

True, the attack date is scheduled for July 2, 2009 and involves the consumption of alcohol and the theft of my Chicken Taco Rice recipe.

We've turned the corner in a lot of respects, not the least of which is the wonderful job our recruiting people have been doing as of late. I think I've gotten my new leather chair broken in but indeed...and its a bit embarrassing...I find the fridge raided late at night, a couple of my Sam Adams missing and incriminating Hoo marks and gerbil prints in the butter. <_<

Martens ring a bell?

Sent him a Christmas present, he's my friend. He said he was only on the NPO ZI list, I don't care if they attack me, but I find it odd how my own alliance did.

And it was not explained to me why my OWN alliance attacked me, I simply expected a simple PM saying "you're out, NPO is going to kill you", because I am fairly sure Martens wasn't on the RoK ZI lists.

Edited by BaronUberstein

Sent him a Christmas present, he's my friend. He said he was only on the NPO ZI list, I don't care if they attack me, but I find it odd how my own alliance did.

And it was not explained to me why my OWN alliance attacked me, I simply expected a simple PM saying "you're out, NPO is going to kill you", because I am fairly sure Martens wasn't on the RoK ZI lists.

Sending someone a "Christmas Present" while they are under attack by 3 NPO nations, under our AA is not a good thing. A blatant disregard for the alliance.

1. Why can't I access your forums anymore?

2. Why haven't I gotten any PM's, and was simply attacked by my own alliance when I helped a friend, without warning?

You were expelled for knowingly aiding a nuke rogue. NPO subsequently decided to attack for aiding said rogue. ;)

[07:57] <MariMassa> He knows what he is doing.

[07:57] <Hoo[ZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZ]> Well, that makes it easier then ... lol

[07:57] <MariMassa> Besides, a war screen with 3 active wars from NPO against Kaiser Martens should give him a clue, don't you think?

[07:58] <Hoo[ZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZ]> What information did you receive?

[07:58] <MariMassa> It seems that Uberstein and Martens are RL friends

[07:58] <MariMassa> One min

[07:59] <MariMassa> "He blatantly stated(the RoK guy) that he didn't care about his nation, Martens even warned him the consequences."

[08:00] <Hoo[ZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZ]> Jeez

[08:00] <MariMassa> This came from our source.

[08:00] <MariMassa> in a conversation they all had together.

[08:00] <MariMassa> Martens, Uberstein and our guy.

[08:00] <Hoo[ZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZ]> Ok

[08:00] <MariMassa> it happened on MSN as they are RL friends.

Does that clarify things for you now?

It seems you have a thing or two to learn about the ways of the world, but I believe you answered your own question. If you still can't figure it out, I suppose you should go ask a friend who is skilled in not getting themselves put on ZI lists for advice.

what is 1+1 and hi

ooooh oooooh oooooh I know this one.

Come on, man. :P

edit: adding in a question to not repeat his mistake, how much do you love the nPo on a scale of 1-11 (descending trick trick question)?

Edited by Kronuso

I know why the NPO attacked me, but I am just asking why I got no formal message saying "you are expelled", I take it the guy attacking me was a PR thing?

Just saying that you could have kicked me out by telling me.

You've been kicked out of RoK. Feel better?

Also no, I think the guy attacking you wanted some tech. :awesome: