Ragnarok Questions and Answers Session

TailsK

RoKLogo.png

Ragnarok Questions and Answers Session

In keeping with tradition, Ragnarok invites you to take part in our questions and answers session! Much has happened over the last month or so, including Hoo's departure and the appointment of the now not so new Triumvirate! For those of you who are new to our questions and answers session, this is something Ragnarok likes to host to better communicate with Planet Bob :)

So please, feel free to ask any questions you might have!

Edited by TailsK

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear you're attacking NPO. T/F? :P

How are things going with the transition to a triumvirate? Does Hoo still come over to raid the beer fridge?

Ragnarok does tend to be one of the few alliances that demonstrates backbone & its members tend to know who the enemy of Planet Bob is, but I am not holding my breath.

:P

Edited by Kronuso

I hear you're attacking NPO. T/F? :P

How are things going with the transition to a triumvirate? Does Hoo still come over to raid the beer fridge?

Please DM! It's too long before update for us to reveal our targets! Wait another 2 hours or so and you'll get your answer ;)

The transitions from Emperor to Triumvirate has gone well. While many of us miss Hoo, we are continuing to move forward as a great alliance! And yes, Hoo always raids the our beer fridge. You would think with the pension we give our ex-Emperor, he could afford his own!