Ragnarok Questions and Answers Session

TailsK

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does Van Hoo IV compare to Hoo III in terms of leadership and/or awesomeness? I mean, Hoo IV has some big shoes to fill, since Hoo III was the best alliance leader in CN ™

He's actually reverted back to Van Hoo III, so he should be just as awesome as before!

Have there been any difficulties transitioning from one leader to three?

Do you all get along?

No, I don't feel there has been any major difficulties transitions from one to three leaders. One of the most important things for us as a Triumvirate is communication, which is something we do well and on a daily basis.

As for all getting along, obviously there are times when we will have a different perspective on things, but we have always been able to move forward and reach a compromise if necessary. :)

I hear you're attacking NPO. T/F? :P

How are things going with the transition to a triumvirate? Does Hoo still come over to raid the beer fridge?

As for our plans with NPO, I thought you said you could keep a secret :jihad:

The transition is pretty much complete, though a Trimvir may want to speak on their views.

How are you?

We're doing quite well, thanks for asking.

Is ChairmanHal ignoring me or do I only get in touch with him when he's gone?

Most likely just ignoring you :P

When are you following suit, and accepting an ARES merge?

^ Fixed that for you :lol:

How does Van Hoo IV compare to Hoo III in terms of leadership and/or awesomeness? I mean, Hoo IV has some big shoes to fill, since Hoo III was the best alliance leader in CN ™

Well being that VanHooIV is not our leader, I can't really answer that.

Which superhero is the most powerful/best?

Obviously Iron Man

Could you tell us a little about RoK leadership. Their background and beliefs and what they think about the game and PB politics and cookies too?

Thanks!

Good question Thomas, I'll let the other leaders answer about their own specific backgrounds and beliefs. Basically our leadership as well as our membership are a melting pot of sorts, many of us have had experiences in many different alliances, and we often share our experiences and lessons learned from our past with each other. As you know, I was a member of the GPA from my nations birth until last March, where I served in quite a few different positions. As for beliefs, well I have to refer to a part of our charter that is basically a mantra for me:

Sacrifice - In order of importance: 1. Your alliance 2. The nations of others within the alliance 3. Your nation

I guess besides that we really try to balance having fun with the more serious business of global and alliance politics. Our allies and freindships are very important to us.

Oh yes, and I'd love some cookies.

Hello Ragnarok,

How are you?

I am fine.

Who are the better Vikings, you guys or Valhalla? Please post pictures illustrating your points.

Thank you.

Vikings are the same anywhere, hairy chests, mead guzzling, beer swilling, axe swinging, awesomeness personified.

It is fun to be going on drunken channel raids with folks from Valhalla, sometimes. Its like you enter a channel and do something like this:

/me brandishes axe

"this is a viking raid, hand over your wimmins and beer and that shall be no trouble"

stuff like that.

Which superhero is the most powerful/best?

Mile Prower from Sonic the Hedgehog of course! Does he count?

Could you tell us a little about RoK leadership. Their background and beliefs and what they think about the game and PB politics and cookies too?

Thanks!

I have been in Ragnarok for the last 1 year and 1 month. During my time here I have served as the Lord of Finance for several terms, on the Ruling Council and was recently honored to be selected by Hoo as one of the Triumvirs. Before that I was a member of the Neutral Menace for about a year, which was a time in my CN career that had both its up and downs. Despite this, being part of the GPA was a very rewarding experience and helped me grow as my CN career. :)

As for my values... I believe that an alliance should be more than just a group of people playing a game, but rather it should be a tight-knit community... A community that sticks together through thick and thin and one that knows that they can speak to each other, whether it be to encourage someone or highlight a problem. I also believe that people should be given a fair go and a chance to get involved, and if need be, redeem themselves. I am happy to say that this is the sort of community that Ragnarok has been, and will remain :)

Perhaps the only thing I have to comment on in regards to PB politics is the MDP web. What's the point of it? Everyone is everyone's friend, but everyone is everyone's enemy. It just doesn't make sense! :blink:

...and, mmm... cookies...

As for our plans with NPO, I thought you said you could keep a secret :jihad:

Be careful.

Now a question from teh Vox aisle.

I heard the NPO/tC work was in to take RoK out. Think you can smooth things out or is it just the nature of the beast and you already know this and are trying to alter the course?

Why do you kick random members of your alliance out with faulty intelligence?

I would usually respond with a lulzy "Randomness FTW!!!"

However i think you refer to a particular case, and in that case i would have to say, sadly it was not random and was merited. Evidence, seen, screenied and decided upon. As we all know, records of foreign aid transactions in this verse tend to linger for a few days for all to see.

Hello Ragnarok,

How are you?

I am fine.

Who are the better Vikings, you guys or Valhalla? Please post pictures illustrating your points.

Thank you.

Like I said in my previous post, it's hot, hot, hot, where I am, so I'm slowly melting away... And while there is much <3 for Valhalla, its obvious Ragnarok has the greatest vikings! Just look at the one in my sig :)

Why didn't rishy call me after our date last week? :(

How is the BloK doing?

Ahh, I forgot babe, I swear it won't happen again ... :unsure:

The BloK is doing great, we've had growth, mergers, new members, and as usual an extraordinarily large amount of 'Blok parties!

Ahh, I forgot babe, I swear it won't happen again ... :unsure:

The BloK is doing great, we've had growth, mergers, new members, and as usual an extraordinarily large amount of 'Blok parties!

It better not. <_<

And I'm glad to hear it. As always I wish you guys the best of luck!

Be careful.

Now a question from teh Vox aisle.

I heard the NPO/tC work was in to take RoK out. Think you can smooth things out or is it just the nature of the beast and you already know this and are trying to alter the course?

Of course you heard that! It's rumours and speculation that keep Planet Bob spinning! But if this is the case, it's somewhat flattering that someone thinks all of tC need to work together to take out our humble alliance :lol: But no, really, the new Triumvirate has been in constant communication with NPO and its government and I would have to say our relationship is progressing well :)

What is a xeny?

Xeny is Zeny but with the X factor! Xeny/Zeny is another word for money in Ragnarok. We have the Xeny Train, which is our internal aid program. The word Zeny actually has a history which has been passed on to RoK members for generations... I guess those who want to find out more will have to join us ;)