Ragnarok Questions and Answers Session

TailsK

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since this is a "meet and greet", and I have brought cookies and beerz, I would like to meet the new members of RoK government.

Looking at the list of Government that you posted in your Embassy, I recognize many as long term officials. Hats off to y'all.

But there are some new comers.....

Catronos, Prime Minister (1st term).... ah, I think I know your from somewhere. Do you come here often? Do you have sisters? :P

SpiderJerusalem, Lord of Foreign Affairs (1st term, 1st as LoFA)...... ah, a RoK first termer that rose up the ranks. Congrats! And a fairly new member of RoK. A new up and upcoming leader?

Olaf Eisenberg, Lord of War (1st as LoW)........ Very pleased to meet you! Good luck in your new position.

Good luck!

Beerz and chip chocolate!

Since this is a "meet and greet", and I have brought cookies and beerz, I would like to meet the new members of RoK government.

Looking at the list of Government that you posted in your Embassy, I recognize many as long term officials. Hats off to y'all.

But there are some new comers.....

Catronos, Prime Minister (1st term).... ah, I think I know your from somewhere. Do you come here often? Do you have sisters? :P

Beerz and chip chocolate!

Aye, I think we may. I believe I sent off my sisters to fetch a pail of water from the neutral waters, from which they never returned. Apparently, the grass was greener on the other side of the fence. Also, the green runs deep in this one still. ;)

Why do I like ChairmanHal even if he points a gun at me in his avatar?

Why do I keep putting up with TailsK even if he hits on me all the time? Why does TailsK hit on people all the time?

Also something I am genuinely curious about, how did the acronym for RoK become... RoK?

Do you also plan to eat any alliances for dinner soon?

You've been kicked out of RoK. Feel better?

Also no, I think the guy attacking you wanted some tech. :awesome:

Wasn't the happiest day of my life. Indeed, early on I was actually pleading his case. But the evidence was pretty clear and there was nothing else to be done.

I don't hand over people easily...you should know that by now.

Do all RoK goverment show their asses when people ask questions after RoK invites them to ask questions, or just Catronos?

Edited by Schattenmann

Is anyone going to ask you guys any hard questions, or will it just be silly crap that no ones going to get a straight answer to, d'you reckon?

We don't ask the questions, we just answer them, though I encourage anyone to ask a 'hard' question. Crap or srs bzns I'm not going to $%&@ around. ^_^

Edited by rishnokof

Is anyone going to ask you guys any hard questions, or will it just be silly crap that no ones going to get a straight answer to, d'you reckon?

See my last question. I'm the Scatman. Ski-Bi dibby dib yo da dub dub. Yo dab dub dub. Ski-Bi dibby dib yo da dub

Edited by Schattenmann

Why do I like ChairmanHal even if he points a gun at me in his avatar?

Because you feel lucky.

Why do I keep putting up with TailsK even if he hits on me all the time? Why does TailsK hit on people all the time?

It's the fur. Makes him hot and bothered.

Also something I am genuinely curious about, how did the acronym for RoK become... RoK?

Tough question. Some say we started off as the Riders of Kawasaki (RoK), a motorcycle community for riders and enthusiasts who enjoy camaraderie and the sport of motorcycling. Others insist that it's because so many of us are from the Republic of Korea (ROK). I would say however it's because Ragnarok, rocks.

Stay tuned. ;)

What does RoK think of MK?

You guys are headstrong, and proud. Seems you've really got a heck of an activity level, and the impression I get from my friends in MK is that you're a tight knit group who would stand with each other against all odds. Those are all things I admire quite a bit.

what is 1+1 and hi

in a four bit word its 0010, and hello to you too.

Olaf Eisenberg, Lord of War (1st as LoW)........ Very pleased to meet you! Good luck in your new position.

Olaf left us a while ago, I apologize personally for not updating the embassy post.

I'm working on the most non-straight answer I can think of for that one, I'll have to get back to you.

Stop talking about Tailsk, it makes me jealous when he turns his attention away from me.

Also, a four course meal would be nice.

Do all RoK goverment show their asses when people ask questions after RoK invites them to ask questions, or just Catronos?

He received his answer before I made my jab. Please forgive me for putting down an ex member who put himself above his alliance.

Why does Ragnarok dislike Legion so much? (I know this is inviting flames from random bystanders, but I figured I may as well ask. Feel free to PM me the answer if you wish)

The only encounters we have had with The Legion were negative and the issues that were being discussed were dealt with poorly. Having said that, I'm always open to improve relations with all alliances. Stop by #RoK sometime and maybe we can have a chat. ;)

The only encounters we have had with The Legion were negative and the issues that were being discussed were dealt with poorly. Having said that, I'm always open to improve relations with all alliances. Stop by #RoK sometime and maybe we can have a chat. ;)

Sweet! But, wait, does Ragnarok recognize Vox Populi as an alliance? Wait, don't answer this question.

/reverse psychology ftl/ftw

Olaf left us a while ago, I apologize personally for not updating the embassy post.

No problem. :D

What about your other first termer? SpiderJerusalem, Lord of Foreign Affairs. Don't think that i have met him/her. And don't think that s/he has visited our embassy. Are you not letting him/her have some of our cookies? :P

And I am really impressed at the number of officials that y'all have. Don't let the GPA see all of them or else we are going to have to crank up the voting machine. I don't think that we even have enough members to fill that number of positions. :lol:

Sweet! But, wait, does Ragnarok recognize Vox Populi as an alliance? Wait, don't answer this question.

/reverse psychology ftl/ftw

We recognize that many of our friends and allies have been at war with a group calling itself 'Vox Populi' for some time now and that Vox Populi refers to itself as an alliance, yet it seems not to want to conduct itself as alliances do on Planet Bob.

We recognize that many of our friends and allies have been at war with a group calling itself 'Vox Populi' for some time now and that Vox Populi refers to itself as an alliance, yet it seems not to want to conduct itself as alliances do on Planet Bob.

Thanks. Our chiefs of staff should do lunch some time. :lol: