Ragnarok Questions and Answers Session

TailsK

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you keep coming back for more ;)

The furries thing was a complete sarcastic joke given the :P and you know it. And huggling you does NOT = I want you to hit on me.

Why does TailsK insist on hitting on everything that has a pulse?

Also, does RoK think it may one day be overrun by TailsK's offspring?

Why did you cancel your treaty with PC when there was talk of war?

Poison Clan was digging its own grave at the time. They were warned by friends and foes alike that their conduct will get them into trouble, yet it continued. These things coupled together are what led to the treaty being canceled.

Come on guys, where are the hard questions!

1. How does he twist the dance?

(Can't find my drink or man.)

2. Where are my keys, I lost my phone.

3. What's go-ing out on the floor?

(I love this record baby, but I can't see straight anymore.)

4. Keep it cool what's the name of this club?

(I can't remember but it's alright, alright.)

:psyduck:

Poison Clan was digging its own grave at the time. They were warned by friends and foes alike that their conduct will get them into trouble, yet it continued. These things coupled together are what led to the treaty being canceled.

TailsK thank you for answering my first questions. I only have one more.

What has changed, if anything of Ragnarok view of PC at the time of the cancellation compared to the Poison Clan today?

Edited by Revelation

TailsK thank you for answering my first questions. I only have one more.

What has changed, if anything of Ragnarok view of PC at the time of the cancellation compared to the Poison Clan today?

There is no dislike of Poison Clan within Ragnarok. If anything, i would say the opposite holds true, meaning we like the Clan. At the time the treaty was canceled, the membership asked [and rightly so] the government, what the hell was going on.

From what I see of the Clan, now, they are still the same fun bunch to hang with. I may be guilty of neglecting my other embassies due to spending more "embassy time" playing Poison War than anything else.

The only thing i was not ga ga over with PC was their propensity for tech raiding, but at least they were not total dicks about it, and that's saying more than can be said for some others.

As earlier communicated, Ragnarok is always willing to build new bridges, and improving relationships, both new and past.

Now with TailsK and Risho as Aussies and as Triumvirs, has RoK learned to speak Dinky Di Strayan yet?

I still have that Strayan thread to refer to whenever i end up with questions like this. We are turning that thread into a RoK patented guide btw, its hot as.

The only issue i have is with the following:

Mint = good/awesome/cool

Bloke = a man

Mate = a friend

Top Bloke = a good friend

Mad Dog = an awesome top bloke

Girl= Kangaroo (or koala)

i mean, what the hell, mate?

Otherwise, come over, lets have mint schooners, till we get pissed and its going to be pisser of a night.

Edited by Alfred von Tirpitz

I still have that Strayan thread to refer to whenever i end up with questions like this. We are turning that thread into a RoK patented guide btw, its hot as.

The only issue i have is with the following:

i mean, what the hell, mate?

Otherwise, come over, lets have mint schooners, till we get pissed and its going to be pisser of a night.

lol, that was mint. RoK and MHA should collaborate since we're all top blokes.

(that post was an absolute ripper mate)

I left several personal effects in my office upon my departure and they were never returned to me despite my continued requests ... what's the deal?

Obligatory :wub: .

<_<

>_>

My good Sir, i do not know to what you refer. Stay away from my locker, no.. get away i say...

Edited by Alfred von Tirpitz

The really big rumor is that SF+Citadel+MHA+FOK+Sparta Vs whats left out of Q. What have you heard of these and what do you think about it?

And will the answer you give be validated by summer?

I have heard these rumors, I don't think there's a lot in them though, you can work that out by taking a look at the MDP web and with the current political climate, RoK alone is allied to about half of tC as it is, and something major would have to happen to change that.

Having said that, it'd be quite an interesting shindig if that were the sides of an upcoming war, don't ya think?

We could always hold a 20-20 series, call it the Mostly Rokking Cup.

I'm liking this idea ...

Edited by rishnokof

I left several personal effects in my office upon my departure and they were never returned to me despite my continued requests ... what's the deal?

Obligatory :wub:.

If you're talking about the Ferrari, it's mine now. You won't be getting it back :mad:.

Edited by Balder

Have there been any major policy changes since Hoo left or is it all business as usual?

Also I like you, do you like me?

Well we did complete a long overdue charter revision, that VanHoo had been been working on, however I wouldn't call any of the modifications major changes.

Sure, I like you.

I have a question for Ragnarok. If you were brought into a situation, where two allies were doing these things, that you might not agree with, and you were right smack dab in the middle of it, would you get a strawberry waffle cone with rainbow sprinkles or a banana split?

I have a question for Ragnarok. If you were brought into a situation, where two allies were doing these things, that you might not agree with, and you were right smack dab in the middle of it, would you get a strawberry waffle cone with rainbow sprinkles or a banana split?

I'm not usually a fan of banana splits, so I would have to go with the rainbow sprinkles. I'd also treat the two allies to an ice-cream in the hope that they can work out their differences!

Now with TailsK and Risho as Aussies and as Triumvirs, has RoK learned to speak Dinky Di Strayan yet?

Wait, we're ruled by Aussies?

Obligatory :wub:.

I have liberated your rubber ducky from Alfred. I have grown very fond of him and you'll not be getting that back either.

Have there been any major policy changes since Hoo left or is it all business as usual?

Also I like you, do you like me?

We have added a clause reflecting Hals propensity for bingo in the wee hours.

I like you just fine, but the cat Avi is freaking me out.

I'm not usually a fan of banana splits, so I would have to go with the rainbow sprinkles. I'd also treat the two allies to an ice-cream in the hope that they can work out their differences!

As always, I am perplexed and disappointed in you. Ragnarok will go far :rolleyes:.

:wub: