Treaty compendium

Bob Janova

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The colour that a name is written in is the 'secondary colour' in the listings. It's usually to do with the obvious on your flag that isn't your primary colour, but if an alliance has moved colour sphere (like you or Grämlins) I usually use the former sphere as the secondary colour.

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='24 May 2010 - 06:09 PM' timestamp='1274720966' post='2310339']
The colour that a name is written in is the 'secondary colour' in the listings. It's usually to do with the obvious on your flag that isn't your primary colour, but if an alliance has moved colour sphere (like you or Grämlins) I usually use the former sphere as the secondary colour.
[/quote]

That was my first guess. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Updated.

A good update for [b]GOONS[/b] who continue to pick up new recruits and strength apace, and [b]NSO[/b] and [b]Brigade[/b] who outpace their rivals. Not so good for [b]The Grämlins[/b] who are probably making their last ever appearance on the web, and for [b]The Prolific Empire[/b] who slip off the web this week (to be replaced by [b]=LOST=[/b]).

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='06 June 2010 - 12:26 AM' timestamp='1275737145' post='2324432']
[b]The Prolific Empire[/b] who slip off the web this week (to be replaced by [b]=LOST=[/b]).
[/quote]
Lost one ally and gain another~

• 2 weeks later...

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=84250 - ODP with Silence

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=84192 - ODAP downgrade with GR

Edited by Burnsey