• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='HK47' timestamp='1313435306' post='2781461']
Meatbags, be afraid.
[/quote]
Oh hai, tincan.

[size="1"][i]Couldn't resist it...[/i][/size] :awesome:

On serious note, it's nice to see you again. It's been, one, two, three years since we've last seen you?

Edited by HHAYD

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1313516248' post='2782242']
Sal just got screwed :/
[/quote]

Meh, I don't care. It's just Andorra. Just looked at the map, noticed the white spot and got an idea. Means nothing to me. And I already know plenty of Mael's character but it's instructive of Cent's. So you learn something.

Feel sorry for jesbro, who's now gotta deal with being Mael's vassal.

[quote name='Aggressivenutmeg' timestamp='1313530889' post='2782360']
Sal, be Svalbard
[/quote]

[quote name='Sal Paradise' timestamp='1313539383' post='2782481']
Meh, I don't care. It's just Andorra. Just looked at the map, noticed the white spot and got an idea. Means nothing to me. And I already know plenty of Mael's character but it's instructive of Cent's. So you learn something.

[/quote]

You want Svalbard? Me and nutmeg will give it to you

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1313643741' post='2783441']
Sargun, you MIGHT want to check Sal's IG stats..... I don't see him surviving two weeks unless he's under some mega umbrella.
[/quote]
What would he survive against? Nobody would roll him for anything, especially not Timmy

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1313643741' post='2783441']
Sargun, you MIGHT want to check Sal's IG stats..... I don't see him surviving two weeks unless he's under some mega umbrella.
[/quote]

Don't worry. I have coal and oil, the cornerstones of the world energy economy. Just as soon as we get this harbour built, I'll be raking in the dongs.

[quote name='Sal Paradise' timestamp='1313539383' post='2782481']

[/quote]

Don't worry I can handle it. I've done stuff like this before in other games like Civilization IV and it almost always ended well for me. Yes there is a mod for Civ IV that lets you be a vassal for CPU players.

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1313651758' post='2783599']
[size="7"]SO[/size]

who wants to help me make a country on mars :C
[/quote]

I'm seriously tempted to buy a space program as my first wonder just to do this. Seems kind of a waste though, but then.. at my level.. I really want to buy more tech than bother with too many wonders.

Sighs... I guess I can justify the expense due to the increase in happiness and the epic win of having Legionnaires stomping around mars.