Sanctioned Alliance Images

Vivi

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7, yeah. But the Wings supporters had more rabid supporters :P

And the wings supporters are more cool then the other's one. Sorry Finch, Peguin and Grub that's sad but is true :P

Edited by D34th

And the wings supporters are more cool then the other's one. Sorry Finch, Peguin and Grub that's sad but is true :P

We still :wub: you and your fellow Wings supporters. Why not enlarge the wings into a war banner?

Edited by Penguin

I prefer the other one. Should have put it up to OWF vote.

The wings supporters agree.

The argument, for the record, was that the wings are meant to awe CN in its entirety. Whenever we put up the bird or any transformation of the bird, people always compliment it and revere it. Now, we've got it on every post any member of Polaris (or any member sporting the badge) will ever make. And that subtracts from the bird's respect, reverence and awe-inspiring beauty. I made the wings design to implement some of the bird, but also to make something unique. Plus, the wings just look so much cooler, IMO.

But whatever, the bird won and the small majority has spoken in the NpO. I'll be keeping the wings in my avatar for as long as I'm a member of the NpO.

The wings supporters agree.

The argument, for the record, was that the wings are meant to awe CN in its entirety. Whenever we put up the bird or any transformation of the bird, people always compliment it and revere it. Now, we've got it on every post any member of Polaris (or any member sporting the badge) will ever make. And that subtracts from the bird's respect, reverence and awe-inspiring beauty. I made the wings design to implement some of the bird, but also to make something unique. Plus, the wings just look so much cooler, IMO.

But whatever, the bird won and the small majority has spoken in the NpO. I'll be keeping the wings in my avatar for as long as I'm a member of the NpO.

Agree 100%