Sanctioned Alliance Images

Vivi

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TDO provide me with the flag or symbol and i'll make you pip... that's if you wish to improve it or what not...

wait what? i should charge? well if you say so... how's 50 tech? actually... it's on the house... for now :ph34r:

TDO provide me with the flag or symbol and i'll make you pip... that's if you wish to improve it or what not...

wait what? i should charge? well if you say so... how's 50 tech? actually... it's on the house... for now :ph34r:

what are you on about?

TDO's gfx department kicks $@! :ph34r:

TDO's image has been added.

I've also removed the images for those who've lost their sanction for some time.

Thats cool and good, but in that case why haven't sanction images been given to GPA and The Order of the Paradox yet since they've been sanctioned for some time now?

Also, if a former sanctioned alliance regains its sanction, are people that belong to such an alliance given back access to the previous sanction image or are they given a new sanctioned image?

Thats cool and good, but in that case why haven't sanction images been given to GPA and The Order of the Paradox yet since they've been sanctioned for some time now?

Also, if a former sanctioned alliance regains its sanction, are people that belong to such an alliance given back access to the previous sanction image or are they given a new sanctioned image?

TOP already explained above. GPA, because you have to sanctioned for over 10 days before an alliance can submit its image.

I keep all of the old ones, so unless an alliance decides to change their image than the old one would be put up. FOK, for instance, opted for the latter.

And as they said above, I can't put up images that I don't have. :P

The Order of the Paradox doesn't have an image because we haven't made a final decision on what to submit yet. We're almost there, though - I think we're on our last poll. At least, I sure as hell hope we are.

No, I will not agree to the final nominations! We need to start all over again.

(BRB starting another poll on the TOP forum)

TOP SPEED!

Well, considering our decision process was you, another guy, and myself saying, "Yeah, that looks good," and having me submit it, I can safely say that the Order of the Paradox is having a rougher time than we did.

Now, the flag is an entirely different subject altogether. Ugh.