Sanctioned Alliance Images

Vivi

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

flagalone.png

and the boot as well as the current one were in the top three, the fourth one seems to have been deleted was the pill that we had before.

The bevel/emboss is not good. The tank was the best choice IMO. Even the pill was better than the current pip or the two finalists. At least the boot print was somewhat creative.

Proving once and for all that democracy sucks. :P

Your lucky you did not see the other MHA ones, had to almost force it upon them. Most felt it would be temporary till a better one was designed :P

This is the biggest martyr of pips though

badge-3.gif

So beautiful polar, and so unused :(

Your lucky you did not see the other MHA ones, had to almost force it upon them. Most felt it would be temporary till a better one was designed :P

badge-3.gif

Polar remembers that one from the Wings-Brrd civil war. My masterpiece, the wings. I made a bigger one if you want to see it, Shamshir.

badge-3.gif

That's true :/

• 2 weeks later...

Question almighty Admin. Where is the WTF pip at. We have been sanctioned again for days and no pip!

WTF has only been ahead of TOOL since the 25th. As I said in the first post here, you have to hold the spot for at least 10 days before you officially become sanctioned again.

Someone from your government will also need to contact me at that time to get the image added, which has also been pointed out before, when NPO regained their sanctioned status. I can't read minds and have no way of knowing what image WTF wants to use without being told. The same applies for getting your flag added back to your status page in-game. Though they will need to contact Kevin for that.

WTF has only been ahead of TOOL since the 25th. As I said in the first post here, you have to hold the spot for at least 10 days before you officially become sanctioned again.

Someone from your government will also need to contact me at that time to get the image added, which has also been pointed out before, when NPO regained their sanctioned status. I can't read minds and have no way of knowing what image WTF wants to use without being told. The same applies for getting your flag added back to your status page in-game. Though they will need to contact Kevin for that.

Thank you for clearing that up for me!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' date='07 March 2010 - 03:13 PM' timestamp='1267993107' post='2217121']
I wonder what GATO & UPN will have for pips.
[/quote]

We've set up the Congressional Subcommittee on Standards for Forum Wear Images and Specifics to discuss the standards by which we should select aspects of the forum pip. They were voting on a speaker, but the motion was tabled, so they're in recess.

[quote name='MTTezla' date='07 March 2010 - 05:13 PM' timestamp='1268000312' post='2217234']
We've set up the Congressional Subcommittee on Standards for Forum Wear Images and Specifics to discuss the standards by which we should select aspects of the forum pip. They were voting on a speaker, but the motion was tabled, so they're in recess.
[/quote]

Damn you. /me shakes fist.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='James Wilson' date='18 March 2010 - 02:49 PM' timestamp='1268941746' post='2229473']
Anyone know how much longer till GATO's pip goes in?
[/quote]

[quote name='Laserwolf' date='18 March 2010 - 11:04 PM' timestamp='1268971436' post='2229925']
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=11169&view=findpost&p=2216606 - Dated 06-March-2010 is our marked first day in the sanction list so it looks that we have met the 10 requirement.

Also, I have done what I needed to PM wise.
[/quote]

[quote name='bakamitai' date='19 March 2010 - 06:03 PM' timestamp='1269039813' post='2230627']
What about the GATO flag on the alliance display page?
[/quote]
Kevin deals with that.