1000+ days: An analytical analysis of Cybernations in hindsight

bros

This thread is still here?!

Also, I wonder what next year will be like?

VE will die this summer, to become zombVE 3.0 in Summer '10.

NPO and NpO will merge to form the New PuhhOHMYGODITISCOLD Order.

LUE will come back and take over CN through a network manufactured by the brilliant minds of rmm4390 and walford.

All of these will come true.

In bizarro CN.

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LUE will come back and take over CN through a network manufactured by the brilliant minds of rmm4390 and walford.

In bizarro CN.

God, bizarro CN sounds so much more fun.

In bizarro CN.

If this is true, then I must sincerely hope Ruben forgives us for losing faith in him. :P

Over 1000 days old.

I miss the old times. I haven't been on the OWF for a while, and I just looked at the MDP web; It was getting ridiculous a year ago, but now it's something else! I preferred it when it was the NPO and their allies, the various league alliances (the two groups being connected by the GGA) and the commies. It was simple enough then!

I joined May 26th of 06. second nation I'm on now.

So, just to state something about the CoaLUEition vs NPO war, I led the military of ACID and we were the only nation to truly kick some $@!. I remember us having like 200 anarchies in the bag and two on our side, both being nubs and then everyone surrendering and the whole ACID being like "WTF? I thought we were pwning everyone" turns out we were the only alliance who actually was on our side, everyone else failed and failed hard.

/facepalm

Quick question: When you guys plan on going out and finally saying, that's the end of me and CN, do you plan to either go out your way or do you see yourself just getting deleted?

I'm hoping to do it my way, taking down some people I've grown to hate in the process.

If I'm remembering right, I got to announce ACID's addition to the League.

Anyway, if you want to blame a single alliance for the League folding as fast as it did, blame GOLD. It's the reason I always have hated, and always will hate, GOLD.

7/18/2006 3:35:04 PM (921 days old)

I remember joining the CGS the day it became CDS... right in the middle of the Cody - Rambo power struggle. Now that was some real drama.

same here my friend, CC only just recently got off ZI for numerous things, and you are 2 days older than my first nation because i re rolled when i first started playing, furs and sugar sucked back then too. :P

Edited by Mogar