General RPing Guidelines

Sargun II

Ok, after talking with some people, this area needs a shakeup. Myself, and possibly some others, are looking to take over the role of a...shall we say..."resistance" movement. ;) This movement will not necessarily be based in any particular location, but is more or less the player controlled equivalent of the "World Anarchy Front" ...except with different goals to be established in RP.

Objections? Requests? :P

In that case, you can count about 1.4% of my nation's population in your movement. They are in hiding, and for now, nobody in Wanatet except them know that they're in the movement.

And in my nation, your movement will have the potential of recruiting and growing to 8% of the population (as in that is the limit), but never RP it to grow to any more than 7% of the population.

Edited by XRCatD

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, after talking with some people, this area needs a shakeup. Myself, and possibly some others, are looking to take over the role of a...shall we say..."resistance" movement. ;) This movement will not necessarily be based in any particular location, but is more or less the player controlled equivalent of the "World Anarchy Front" ...except with different goals to be established in RP.

If your willing to take the Vatra party in my country up I'd be fine with it :awesome:

Edited by Il Terra Di Agea

I was simply thinking of RPing my own nation size as the size of the movement worldwide (justification for this to be RPed in). Although later recruitment from nation populations once it gets rolling is possible.

Your nation size is about 11 million people. Just make sure that no more than 750 thousand of them are native Wanatet people at any time. (if needed, you can move in foreigners that are in your movement to Wanatet, but don't convert more than 750,000 Wanatetans in all)

I'm not that concerned about people in the movement that are in different countries, just concerned about the number of Wanatetans involved in the movement.

Edited by XRCatD

You know, nothing says these are necessarily citizens native to your lands ;)

In any case, theres a general consensus here. Expect some announcements and possibly a strike in the near future.

Edited by bigwoody

You can RP a small resistance movement in my nation provided it doesn't go above 100,000 Members and the Established Government wont be defeated just their life made hard.

Sound :awesome: !

I think that's an awesome idea, although I think the logistics should be worked out in here first.

Indeed.

You know, nothing says these are necessarily citizens native to your lands ;)

In any case, theres a general consensus here. Expect some announcements and possibly a strike in the near future.

I have a group called the Red Guard. As you can guess, they're Communists. They, for the most part, do not attempt to kill anyyone, but are more Pranksters on a National Scale. However, you could take a splinter faction, and perhaps 1% of my population.

You can RP a small resistance movement in my nation provided it doesn't go above 100,000 Members and the Established Government wont be defeated just their life made hard.

You know, just so you guys are aware, I won't be playing a jobber group. I'm going to be making a concerted effort to make (some of) your (IC) lives hell. And I have a big nation in CN, so nuclear terror strikes are not out of the question either ;)

You know, just so you guys are aware, I won't be playing a jobber group. I'm going to be making a concerted effort to make (some of) your (IC) lives hell. And I have a big nation in CN, so nuclear terror strikes are not out of the question either ;)

I'd cry if you spark a revolt in my CNRP nation and used nukes...

Edited by HHAYD

Lol go ahead it's a Nuclear wasteland already so :P

Too bad you didn't come in earlier; I had a civil war happening before the Zombie plague... but there are still a very small amount of them (probably 5 thousand left after zombies, and they are battle-hardened) with the name "Amazonian Liberators". Their intentions were never clear... :awesome:

Too bad you didn't come in earlier; I had a civil war happening before the Zombie plague... but there are still a very small amount of them (probably 5 thousand left after zombies, and they are battle-hardened) with the name "Amazonian Liberators". Their intentions were never clear... :awesome:

I thought those rebels were zombies by now. :awesome:

Who knows where they are? :ehm:

On another note, when Diberia is (mostly) cleared of zombies, I probebly won't use the old, destroyed & ruined left-overs (exept for afew; Maraco{mis-spell} Bay and the Orinoco oil sands to name the most RP important) that were cities and important places; instead, I'll re-build and re-create cities; I'll probebly even make a basic Paint map of important locations.

Now, the reason for bringing this up: the nations that I will have will only use a 5x modifier for population; combined with my almost 1:3 tech:infra ratio, if I could have slightly better buildings (sleek & futuristic looking).

This is just some info about my standard-issue gun.

I'll be using a "hand-rifle"***, or a weapon bigger than a pistol, smaller that a rifle, and thus has a barrel long enough to be long-range effective but small enough to be held in both hands; ammo is fed in a Thompson-style magazine. I'll be learning how to use 3D sudio-max soon, so I'll make a 3D image of it. But its only avalible at school, and the holidays start at the end of the week...

***...Like the DC-15 Carbine blaster from Star Wars, which I unintentionaly made akin to (exept afew things).

This is just some info about my standard-issue gun.

I'll be using a "hand-rifle"***, or a weapon bigger than a pistol, smaller that a rifle, and thus has a barrel long enough to be long-range effective but small enough to be held in both hands; ammo is fed in a Thompson-style magazine. I'll be learning how to use 3D sudio-max soon, so I'll make a 3D image of it. But its only avalible at school, and the holidays start at the end of the week...

***...Like the DC-15 Carbine blaster from Star Wars, which I unintentionaly made akin to (exept afew things).

Use sketchup, like me! :awesome:

Look what kind of swell things you can do with sketchup

:awesome:

Edited by Il Terra Di Agea

Oh... NOW I remember that; downloaded it awhile back and forgot... THough sketchup was a paid-program like 3D Studio...

Do you know if you can animate stuff with it? If not, know of free programs that can?

You can, but I don't know how.

And Sketchup is free if you get the normal version, Sketchup pro is paid :awesome:

K, I'm making ma gun! Goota see if you can put pictures in so then I can more accuratly copy my gun design... I would show you guys the rough copy of the gun, but my scanner has stopped working...

Heres a look at my future nation (mainly posting so then I can sig background). Opps, can't find my paper... I'll put it in later. But new inventions will be a major thing in my future country of engineer-based people. Modifier for my self will be 30x, making myself about 370,000 total population.

For my new nation (I know this is early, but I want to get it done and over with), I was planning on having certain things more advanced. I would like to know if any nations past 2008 to work with my people to make them. They will be coming from Land of 1000 Swords, and I will probebly get a tech deal with him, but this is more "back-up".

The first design (only one being posted here) is a hover-tank. Please note that this isn't finished; this is my second day with sketchup:

The Destructive Filtration Hover Tank.

DFHT-MK1Picture.jpg

The bottom left two cylinders are also stabalizers, used for stoppping. There are hover thrusters underneath. Black things are window-like.

This is more concept right now & I know isn't realistic; which is why I wanted a good tech nations to help me IC. Now, on to the details!

Pros:

-Floats over stuff, can go about 8-12 meters hover distance.

-Lighter, possibly stronger armor.

-Long range, both the movement range and cannon attack range.

-Fast, when not going at high speeds can maneuver.

-Twin anti-air machine guns.

-Can "lean forward", allowing the cannon to attck nearby infantry at the cost of very slow movment.

Cons:

-Cannot target nearby land targets, unless leaning.

-If too many thrusters are destroyed, then it loosed control and can crash.

-Cannon cannot swivle, entire tank must turn.

-Although it can move fast, when going fast it cannot manuver to dodge enemy fire well.

-Cannot move when crashed.