General RPing Guidelines

Sargun II

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're currently looking at the response, but it's largely been positive. Probably whenever I can bug an admin to do it.

So, would the current news reports thread be turned into CNRP so we can still have a record of what we've done, and also to avoid re-making all the map and rules threads :awesome: If this would happen, and maybe if iut didn't, I think the idea would save a massive amount of stress :awesome:

As I realise half of you meatbags don't venture into OWF much.

Look at this, it affects you

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=40537

I'm insulted. <_< Many of us follow the regular game politics just as faithfully. You will notice in times of large wars in game the RP tends to dry up a bit.

well I want nuclear powered carriers, so would it still be okay? maybe some nuclear missiles.
Carriers, sure. Nuke weapons, no unless you have them IG.

The ships, and power plants, sure.

But as LVN says, no nukes unless you have 'em ingame.

(The exception being, in my opinion, if you legitimately RP a purchase from another player who DOES have them. Though obviously they won't give you their most advanced nukes...

Ford is entirely correct, however the F/A-22 pilots shouldn't be stupid enough to get into a dogfight, considering they can track targets from about six miles away.
Carriers, sure. Nuke weapons, no unless you have them IG.
The ships, and power plants, sure.

But as LVN says, no nukes unless you have 'em ingame.

(The exception being, in my opinion, if you legitimately RP a purchase from another player who DOES have them. Though obviously they won't give you their most advanced nukes...

fair enough, a little weird considering that nuclear carriers came after weapons but ok.

Just throwing in a question here but does anyone think we should regulate how much money every nation has when they come down to purchasing stuff?

In my personal case I see how much money I have IG that day after collecting taxes and paying bills and then if I want to purchase anything I use that amount for that day.

Anyone elses thoughts?

Just throwing in a question here but does anyone think we should regulate how much money every nation has when they come down to purchasing stuff?

In my personal case I see how much money I have IG that day after collecting taxes and paying bills and then if I want to purchase anything I use that amount for that day.

Anyone elses thoughts?

It is impossible to keep track of a nation's in-game reserves. I'd rather if people just used common sense and realized there is such thing as "economics" and a treasury with a bottom.

Well, I did some quick calculations and came up with a GNP of 122 billion...

I just calculated mine, and I got 17 Billions.

:C

Which formula did you employ? I used:

I*Y*P

Where "I" is daily gross income, "y" is 365 (days in a year) and P is total civilian population.

Unless you're using the 100x multiplier, which would bring me to a "GDP" of 1,7 Trillions.

However, income is the only constant being used (where actually GDP = Consumer Spending (which equals household earnings, or total income) + Investments + Government Spending + Net Exports), and income in CN is grossly overestimated.

I have a question on troops levels, do troop levels only equal the number of troops you have at any given moment IG or your maximum troop number IG?

The same question for tanks.

Afaik, maximum troop count. That's at least what I'm using and what you see in my sig.

Just wondering: how does Rebel Virginia have so much !@#$ on 1300 NS?

It's not that he has a lot, he just uses well what he has available at his tech year. Most of what he has was available then, I'm pretty sure. Also, he RP's a good purchase every now and then.