Sargun II

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too.

Many.

Treaties.

I see no possibility for a single nation to do anything aside from sitting there, getting into half a billion treaties and thus be treatylocked. I can't engage anyone in war without getting a dozen other people into it due to MDPs. This is too much like reallife. D=

Too.

Many.

Treaties.

I see no possibility for a single nation to do anything aside from sitting there, getting into half a billion treaties and thus be treatylocked. I can't engage anyone in war without getting a dozen other people into it due to MDPs. This is too much like reallife. D=

That's the idea... :P

That is why I choose my treaty partners carefully, and never sign MADPs

We need more people like you, Sil. :)

People associating themselves in a clear side would make things so more interesting here. Per instance, while I generally act friendly and non-belligerent, I hardly sign treaties that have military responsibilities - I simply don't feel like entangling myself to half the world just like that. Most of my treaties are NAP's and trading pacts, and both my ODP/MDoAP partners are inside the TSI either way, which is the bloc I associate myself with - and the ATO as well, but it's a regional bloc in this case.

I have one treaty around here somewhere and thats it. At the moment I see who is fighting who and decide I like them a bit more than the other guy and so fight for them.

Of course if you pay me I can fight for you...

*subtly gives King Kevz $500,000,000* Now go fight Saboria.

:awesome:

Edited by JEDCJT

A mercenary, eh? ;)

Correct if you need some troops to fight and die for you then pay me and we shall fight who you wish.

*subtly gives King Kevz $500,000,000* Now go fight Saboria.

:awesome:

Now is that was IC that would be great as I have already declared my support for Nordland so the extra cash would be cool.

Ok, after talking with some people, this area needs a shakeup. Myself, and possibly some others, are looking to take over the role of a...shall we say..."resistance" movement. ;) This movement will not necessarily be based in any particular location, but is more or less the player controlled equivalent of the "World Anarchy Front" ...except with different goals to be established in RP.

Objections? Requests? :P