Cyber Nations Alliance Statistics Depot

Unspeakable Evil

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated 2007-10-25.

----

* I tell you what, I go to work and come home and someone's taken a sledgehammer to NoV. They're smaller than FAN (again). Someone check their medic alert bracelet and make sure they're okay.

* Also, Illuminatti seems to be on drugs or something. They're up 20% since yesterday. You know, guys, steroids force you to testify in front of congress and those guys are boring.

Updated 2007-10-25.

----

* I tell you what, I go to work and come home and someone's taken a sledgehammer to NoV. They're smaller than FAN (again). Someone check their medic alert bracelet and make sure they're okay.

* Also, Illuminatti seems to be on drugs or something. They're up 20% since yesterday. You know, guys, steroids force you to testify in front of congress and those guys are boring.

A ****load of NoV members have been leaving NoV and going to other alliances, Illuminati probably got a lot of them. I know GGA got a few.

Updated 2007-10-28. No rankings today, because I didn't have anything from last Sunday. Also Mac OS X 10.5 features number 234 and 235 is that apparently both Gimp.app and Photoshop Elements 2.0 don't work anymore and I need to find new workarounds.

GOD is over 1 mil NS again :v:

Back of the line. Along with Greenland Republic and Alpha Omega. Anyone else?

I not sure if you're tracking us (ACDC). :wub:

Stats page: Armed Coalition of Disturbed Countries

I seldom see folks I missed in the 2M NS range. You're in starting tomorrow. Got a preferred line color?

Edited by Unspeakable Evil

The table for the alliances NS is missing
Updated 2007-10-28. No rankings today, because I didn't have anything from last Sunday. Also Mac OS X 10.5 features number 234 and 235 is that apparently both Gimp.app and Photoshop Elements 2.0 don't work anymore and I need to find new workarounds.

Updated 2007-10-29.

UE you should probably get around to moving TOOL up to tier 2 on the score charts cause they are like twice as high as everyone else in tier 3, and ar enear the top of Tier 2 in fact :P

I sort them ranked by NS. Score is all well and good (and better than the old formula), but I'm pretty sure that if TOOL gets in the top 12 they'll also be in the top 15 by NS (or close).

TOOL is half a million strength below the RIA, if that's any indication of how bloated their membership makes their score. >_>

Bloated is a rather misused word here if you ask me. The score takes into account membership, so why would a score be bloated simply because of high membership. Surely, its just as valid a form of gaining score? Also, its not like our NS isnt growing. In fact if I am reading correctly, we have the highest percentage growth of ANY alliance for the last week at 13%.

Bloated is a rather misused word here if you ask me. The score takes into account membership, so why would a score be bloated simply because of high membership. Surely, its just as valid a form of gaining score? Also, its not like our NS isnt growing. In fact if I am reading correctly, we have the highest percentage growth of ANY alliance for the last week at 13%.

He can say bloated if he considers score to be indicator of strength/power. In that respect your score is bloated as RIA would most likely have no problem countering you in 1vs1 fight. It's nothing against you it's just that score cannot be used to judge power of alliances when they are radically different (for example in average NS).

Oh, and TOP is number 9 NS wise and 12th score wise. I am very proud of it :).