Cyber Nations Alliance Statistics Depot

Unspeakable Evil

Futhermore, a higher membership counts are usually an indication of an equally high inactive rate. I don't mean in ingame inactive rate either.

Several alliances have had insane membership growth- only to plateau and and decline shortly after.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He can say bloated if he considers score to be indicator of strength/power. In that respect your score is bloated as RIA would most likely have no problem countering you in 1vs1 fight. It's nothing against you it's just that score cannot be used to judge power of alliances when they are radically different (for example in average NS).

Oh, and TOP is number 9 NS wise and 12th score wise. I am very proud of it :).

Naw I understand that, and I didnt take offense to it. RIA have become close friend/rivals with TOOL over the last month or so. Score is not a judgment of power. But a pulling together of different standings to ascertain a ranking. Ranking again doesnt symbolise strength all the time.

TOP are impressive, stuck to their guns on their way and are seeing the dividends now.

Thor, I think the rate of inactivity tends to be across the board. Its always going to be harder when you arent coming from another community. But the level seems to be 70-85% inactivity in-game. With about 10-25% activity on the forum. TOOL match that, and did so when we surged membership last time as well.

I just think its I dont know, redundant to start off competing for Score. Knowing full well how its calculated only to back down on it and call the other bloated with members. Seemed like an off the cuff remark. Thats all I was responding to.

Naw I understand that, and I didnt take offense to it. RIA have become close friend/rivals with TOOL over the last month or so. Score is not a judgment of power. But a pulling together of different standings to ascertain a ranking. Ranking again doesnt symbolise strength all the time.

TOP are impressive, stuck to their guns on their way and are seeing the dividends now.

Thor, I think the rate of inactivity tends to be across the board. Its always going to be harder when you arent coming from another community. But the level seems to be 70-85% inactivity in-game. With about 10-25% activity on the forum. TOOL match that, and did so when we surged membership last time as well.

I just think its I dont know, redundant to start off competing for Score. Knowing full well how its calculated only to back down on it and call the other bloated with members. Seemed like an off the cuff remark. Thats all I was responding to.

never again judge an alliance by in game activity, I can't remember the last time gremlins have had over 65%, yet forum activity is 90%+ daily

TOP's figures used to be similar

Edited by jstep

never again judge an alliance by in game activity, I can't remember the last time gremlins have had over 65%, yet forum activity is 90%+ daily

TOP's figures used to be similar

There are a few exceptions. Mainly the more elite groups. But I think the exceptions only end up proving the rule. Grem, TOP, OBR, Valhalla... These would be Alliances I would consider to have a high activity on their forums. Im not basing my idea of activity from in-game. Not at all.

There are a few exceptions. Mainly the more elite groups. But I think the exceptions only end up proving the rule. Grem, TOP, OBR, Valhalla... These would be Alliances I would consider to have a high activity on their forums. Im not basing my idea of activity from in-game. Not at all.

GPA usually has a very low in game activity, they are notorious for swapping improvements etc.

so its not just the elite groups

I seldom see folks I missed in the 2M NS range. You're in starting tomorrow. Got a preferred line color?

Lovely, thanks! Black would be nice but I think it's already taken in the terrible twos. Otherwise anything that suits you.

Updated 2007-10-30.

I like the discussion folks; been a while since any happened here.

Lovely, thanks! Black would be nice but I think it's already taken in the terrible twos. Otherwise anything that suits you.

Black is sort of a default color for when I'm too lazy to find a real one. Although lately I've been trying to spell things in hex, which is hard when you only have 6 characters.

I love the new charts as I follow those everyday or so, but would you have any idea why the graphs don't work on my computer? Ever since you moved them to links, only the charts work and the graphs show up as the red X with a blank screen.

I love the new charts as I follow those everyday or so, but would you have any idea why the graphs don't work on my computer? Ever since you moved them to links, only the charts work and the graphs show up as the red X with a blank screen.

They use Flash. What flavor of computer/browser are you using?

I use IE on a relatively new computer(about 2 years old or so)

As far as I know, a fully patched IE 6 on XP SP2 will run it (assuming that's what came on your 2 year old Windows PC). Make sure you have latest version of flash; I think it only needs Flash 5 or 6 which is pretty old.

This has been Tech Support with UE, stay tuned folks for a word from our sponsors. :awesome:

Updated 2007-10-31. Now with more Molon Labe and Nueva Vida.

As a point of fact, I'd been tracking them since early October, and just neglected to add them into the table that allows them to actually manifest themselves in the rankings. Granted they're still numbers 57 and 58, but it's the principle.