Cyber Nations Alliance Statistics Depot

Unspeakable Evil

I'm saddened by the lack of the ODK in your stats. Are you planning to increase the number of alliances in the statistics, reduce the number to keep to the current 56?

I'm also curious about how you get your stats. Do you look them up/get people to send them or do you have a special way to get the alliances listed?

Edited by Myalam

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated 2007-10-05.

I'm saddened by the lack of the ODK in your stats. Are you planning to increase the number of alliances in the statistics, reduce the number to keep to the current 56?

I try to track everyone at or above 1M NS. That would not include ODK unless I'm not mistaken. Let me know when you hit that milestone, though. Similarly, I do take bribes.

I'm also curious about how you get your stats. Do you look them up/get people to send them or do you have a special way to get the alliances listed?

Navigate to stats page on CN, Select all, copy, switch to my script, paste, repeat until done. My scripts parse out all the data and put it in a database and spit out the graphs.

Updated 2007-10-11.

Anyway, ya, thanks for the stats its now quite long that your keeping this thread alive on multiple boards.

Honestly, I thought you would end updating it by now, heh

Everyone has a hobby. Sometimes it's useful and/or edutainmental.

Didn't GATO merge with NHL (or similarily named alliance) :)?

Nah, it was MLB. Or was it NBA? Wait... it was NASCAR! :P Hold on.... got it! NFL!

GATO (Globally Affiliated Team-sports Organization) has made its move in its attempt to control sports on Planet Bob. They have taken over the NFL (National Football League) and have their sights on more. Now I have to watch GATO Network to catch up on pro football news.

-bama

Nah, it was MLB. Or was it NBA? Wait... it was NASCAR! :P Hold on.... got it! NFL!

GATO (Globally Affiliated Team-sports Organization) has made its move in its attempt to control sports on Planet Bob. They have taken over the NFL (National Football League) and have their sights on more. Now I have to watch GATO Network to catch up on pro football news.

-bama

LOL

Wait for more!