Cyber Nations Alliance Statistics Depot

Unspeakable Evil

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In terms of NS it's still all very even, isnt's it? Several alliances have taken huge amounts of damage, other seem to be growing, with no real pattern to which side they're on.

I Have to say, comparing \m/'s line to NpO's since the war started is superb reading. :jihad:

In terms of NS it's still all very even, isnt's it? Several alliances have taken huge amounts of damage, other seem to be growing, with no real pattern to which side they're on.

I Have to say, comparing \m/'s line to NpO's since the war started is superb reading. :jihad:

Yea, it's actually pretty brutal. GOONS, last I checked before the servers went KAPUT had just gone below 12 million NS. IRON has just gone below 11 million as well. Brutal war it is. o_O

Yea, it's actually pretty brutal. GOONS, last I checked before the servers went KAPUT had just gone below 12 million NS. IRON has just gone below 11 million as well. Brutal war it is. o_O

Indeed. I can't help feeling it's going to keep on like this for some time.

Best war ever.

:nuke: Updated 2007-09-16. :nuke:

:D

Great update UE, I only wish I could reveal more oh my sekritz :|

You! You chart breaking monster you! I should have known that when you were getting that evil gleam in your eye that you would do something like this. Unless you really *did* lose 2.8M NS yesterday. :blink: Which I think would be some kind of record.

Also, I went ahead and added GOLD, NPO, Valhalla and some others I'd missed who may not be in the general fray (yet?) but who are attacking someone who's attacking someone who's in the general fray here or there.

Eetz wednesday, whar be ma updates? >:(

Picky picky. Random update today on the graphs, no charts. The graphs are wrong because there aren't any data points for yesterday (so it jumps from the 17th to the 19th without a space for the 18th). Should be an easy fix, but not tonight it won't be.

Time for sleep now. SWA may be filled with LUV, but flying is still an unpleasant experience not entirely unlike riding a Greyhound bus.

Picky picky. Random update today on the graphs, no charts. The graphs are wrong because there aren't any data points for yesterday (so it jumps from the 17th to the 19th without a space for the 18th). Should be an easy fix, but not tonight it won't be.

Time for sleep now. SWA may be filled with LUV, but flying is still an unpleasant experience not entirely unlike riding a Greyhound bus.

You could probably get most numbers by looks at OS's war statistics and the Sanction Race threads.