Cyber Nations Alliance Statistics Depot

Unspeakable Evil

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UE: You are doing a great job. Thank you very, very much, those stats are awesome. That you give them out to the public is even more awesome. Lots of :wub: here.

A small suggestion: In the (CODE) fields, can you maybe use tabulators? Copy&pasting them should work. The column sizes are all wrong for me.

Edited by MegaVolt

The shadowhood is part of BLEU and over 1M NS.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=1214

I've actually been tracking them but missed getting them in the TGT bloc (for some reason I thought I'd abbreviated them as Shadowhood and not Shadow). It's fixed now.

UE: You are doing a great job. Thank you very, very much, those stats are awesome. That you give them out to the public is even more awesome. Lots of :wub: here.

That's just how I roll. B)

A small suggestion: In the (CODE) fields, can you maybe use tabulators? Copy&pasting them should work. The column sizes are all wrong for me.

What browser are you using? I appears correctly in Safari and Firefox for me. I don't really "do" IE so I can't test that, though.

Hmm UE, do you think you could add The Brigade? Possible? =D

We're currently attacking GS, so I figured it would only be fair.

Since you're about a million, sure. Someone mentioned them to me last night and I added them in then.

Very thorough aren't you Evil? ;) Good job.

I'm nothing if not thorough.

Great work as always, UE

Any chance we can get some "How many nations are anarchied/in peace mode" stats?

Not from me. I'm more set up to grab all the Alliance Stats stuff, and only the data available from there. I could probably pry the numbers out of the World Demographics screen for a global look.

Fake edit: not peace, but global anarchy stats:

2007-09-06:  2,165 Anarchy Governments (6.88%)
2007-09-07:  2,167 Anarchy Governments (6.87%)
2007-09-08:  2,189 Anarchy Governments (6.92%)
2007-09-09:  2,217 Anarchy Governments (7.00%)
2007-09-10:  2,426 Anarchy Governments (7.63%)
2007-09-11:  2,785 Anarchy Governments (8.74%)
2007-09-12:  3,651 Anarchy Governments (11.40%)
2007-09-13:  4,112 Anarchy Governments (12.83%)

And a lot more being killed :D

UE... any chance of seeing a The Unjust Vs Targets graph, like you had for WUT Vs Ageis?

Great job! :nuke:

I will support this statement, even if it feels like we are demanding too much. Even if you are in hippie mode war requires quite a lot from your alliance.

Updated 2007-09-14.

UE... any chance of seeing a The Unjust Vs Targets graph, like you had for WUT Vs Ageis?

Coming up tomorrow or Sunday as time permits.

Please add the CDS to the UJP's side, and NV to NpO's side.

Thanks.

I can add CDS to the UJP side, but only because I'm already tracking them. My policy is to never stop tracking a non-disbanded once-sanctioned alliance. NV looks to be less than a million, so I'm not going to add them to my already overcrowded tracking plate.

Woohoo, we're not bleeding 500k NS an hour this time!

It is important to set goals, visualize and then actualize them. :J

Losses are really random; Most of the heavily heavily engaged alliances are taking large damage (IRON, \m/, GOONs, NpO) as well as some pretty big ones for the other large involved alliances, but some small alliances have gained massive amounts, adn some have lost massive amounts; whether they are UJP or Justice League seems to be irrelevant when looking at small alliance gain/losses.

Losses are really random; Most of the heavily heavily engaged alliances are taking large damage (IRON, \m/, GOONs, NpO) as well as some pretty big ones for the other large involved alliances, but some small alliances have gained massive amounts, adn some have lost massive amounts; whether they are UJP or Justice League seems to be irrelevant when looking at small alliance gain/losses.

Most of the small alliances are ignored, they tend to be irrelevant in the long term. They are also slower on the uptake, so military buildup makes it look like they are growing.