Cyber Nations Alliance Statistics Depot

Unspeakable Evil

Updated 2007-09-20.

You could probably get most numbers by looks at OS's war statistics and the Sanction Race threads.

I could probably do lots of things.

:S

What's that massive downturn NPO took? Is that banks switchin AA's or.. :S

Strategery. Or more ghosts. Or strategical ghosts. Or the ghosts of strategy. Or the strategy of ghosts. I have a working theory that they may be out at that new 24-hour McDonald's getting some chicken strips and BBQ sauce, but haven't been able to confirm it independently.

Speaking of, how's life in that POW camp? They forcing you to subsist on a thin stew of fish, vegetables, prawns, coconut milk, and four kinds of rice?

Edited by Unspeakable Evil

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Request tracking of Viridian Entente

Hey, I remember them. I'll start tomorrow, as I need to update my lists anyways. Mostly purging the sudden multitude of alliances that are no longer worth tracking and/or no longer exist. ( :( [m] :( )

Transfatty acids are good, they inflate my nation strength so I look more powerful and large than I actually am. You could call them the Tech for the body. :)

Human flesh: it does a body good!

Updated 2007-09-22.

GPA are over 1 000 000 above the top of the chart btw, you might wanna think about fixing that :D

*mumbles about neutral menaces

merci kind sir

Started up today, so next Saturday VE should magically re-appear on the rankings and pop up in Tier 2 or 3 depending on how they grow/others shrink.

Dropped Genmay and some others who were irredeemably below 1M NS or disbanded. \m/ and GOLD are still tracked because they're still on the alliance stats of sanctioned alliances for the moment.

I see. :) We'll hopefully be on it tomorrow. :D

Also, you forgot to take off \m/ and GOLD from the rankings.

-Bama

I didn't "forget". They sort of come when I copy and paste the lot of them from the alliance statistics page. When they drop off of that, they'll drop off the rankings.