• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated 2007-10-01.

Under normal circumstances I would buy tanks >_<

Yeah, times are rough all over.

-----

* TOP passed 30k average NS today, no thanks to me.

* Did I miss something about LSF? They seem to have taken a sledgehammer to a knee (I'm not sure which one, though).

86 Members. 866 Nukes.

Awww, yeah.

Yeah, they're great. I found out that there's this cool game they play; you should totally try it. The thing is, you declare war on one of them. Then you send them 20 PMs saying you're gonna nuke them. Then you get a surprise 24 hours later.

Yeah, they're great. I found out that there's this cool game they play; you should totally try it. The thing is, you declare war on one of them. Then you send them 20 PMs saying you're gonna nuke them. Then you get a surprise 24 hours later.

we need a name for it

^^ Much like "How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop", the world may never know. Certainly not in this thread. There seem others it's being addressed in, so let's not drag it on in here. I don't want no trouble, now.

just thought I would mention that Gramlins is not on the nukes graph... they must be secret nukes :P, the avergae is around 10 and the graph only goes up to 5 lol

Yeah, that's a conscious decision on my part. If I scaled it up to include 10 nukes per nation, there'd be Gramlins at the tippy-top, then TOP at the middle, and everyone else clustered in the bottom quarter, leaving it very crowded. So either you need to use some of those nukes to come down or everyone else needs to nuke up to your level.

If I could get it to put an arrow pointing up and a :nuke: or "Here there be Gramlins" text beside I'd do that.

Edited by Unspeakable Evil