Cyber Nations Alliance Statistics Depot

Unspeakable Evil

'm going to assume you are talking about GOD being red on the rankings by nation strength. That's because their growth was below average (2.43% from last Thursday) is below the average growth (2.87%). If that isn't what you meant, please clarify. I'm helpful like that.

ah yeah that was it, sorry, I thought red meant meant negative growth, and not below average growth, my mistake

Edited by Midkn1ght

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated 2007-09-08.

I've been tracking since the last RnR guy pointed out you were around 950k or so. Monday or Tuesday you should start showing up on the rankings.

Excellent! Thank you very much!

EDIT: I hate typos

Edited by KCToker

Updated 2007-09-10.

Are the GOONS actively arming themselves? Their total NS jumped up 5% in a single week when most major alliances were in the red to some degree.

Nah, that was just gas. Protip: never eat Taco Bell products, no matter how convenient the hours. It's just not worth it.

stats would be great now

All in due time.

With a new war with several alliances on both sides, do you expect to be called a liar and stats are moving the wrong direction like the last great war?

Do you have any plans on making something like the "Flatliners" vs "The Initiative" you did last time or is it too time consuming?

Oh your stats rock and I'm really happy you moved here too.

Edited by alpreb

Updated: 2007-09-10

:nuke: :nuke: :nuke:

/me picks up and dusts off his trusty battle helmet.

Well now, this is going to be epic. Not "epic" like Ralph Bakshi's 1977 Wizards. No, this is bound to be epic like Star Wars Episodes 3-6 crashing onto Dune and totally ruining Muad'Dib's Cheerios. While they start to get really frisky, a wormhole deposits Captains Kirk, Picard and Sisko along with a Dominian Armada nearby. When Kirk finds out the oldest chick around is Alia Atreides, he decides to start dropping photon torpedoes on the Battlestar Galactica because "it was there". Adama sends a raptor to the only McDonald's in orbit saying "I'm getting my fries". Then The Fellowship of the Ring trips on a sheep in New Zealand and fall through a dimensional portal onto Don Corleone's Cadallac outside their Legitimate Businessmen's Social Club which they opened on Dune (they needed a new place to launder money on after the Cuba thing fell through) and started a mob war between the Dwarves and Corelone Syndicate. Then Bugs Bunny shows up because he made the wrong freaking turn at Albuquerque again. When he does his first cross-dressing shtick the Moral Majority invents a way to drop 40,000 fully armed crusaders there to force him to repent his wicked ways. And then the piranas in Reverse Scuba Suits show up with Frikken Lasers. Then the CHUDS drop by. It's roughly that epic.

Enjoy.

Hahaha. A perfect depiction of the epicness of your stats during this time of conflict.

:wub: UE

With a new war with several alliances on both sides, do you expect to be called a liar and stats are moving the wrong direction like the last great war?

Do you have any plans on making something like the "Flatliners" vs "The Initiative" you did last time or is it too time consuming?

Oh your stats rock and I'm really happy you moved here too.

Do expect something tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest.

Needs moar Samuel L Jackson

<3 UE.

Oh he was there. He was actually about to toss Ensign Ro into the Sarlac pit when Indiana Jones (who shot first) tried to shoot Dirty Harry with his trusty blaster. The blast ricocheted off the shiny chrome of the .88 Magnum he's carrying these days and instead hit Colonel Tigh's morning cup of "coffee". The day started out on the wrong foot for Kermit, who happened to be the unfortunate soul closest to Tigh at that moment. In a fit of sober rage he picked up Kermit and tossed his green hide into the land of Make-believe where he was run over by the Trolley, which derailed and hit a cafe where 3 patrons were killed. Mr. Rogers heard the commotion and told the children that it's not nice to make him angry, because people don't like them when he's angry. He then ripped off his sweater and was last seen wading into a crowd of jawas with a mace.

Updated 2007-09-11. The Sanctioned Stats and Teams page hadn't actually updated yet, so everything is from the Real Time Query Tool.

that other guy's stats are rubbish, UE. We need your war specials :(

I saw. No time now, but when I get home this afternoon I'll start whipping up a special brew just for you.

Okay folks, I could use your help some. I'm not tracking all the various alliances on either side referenced by the wiki page, but I think I'm getting the biggies. Like GW3, I probably can't get them all, but if they're 1M NS or so let me know so I can add the ones you don't see. I haven't heard of a bunch of them so perhaps they're big enough to be worth the time.

The Unjust Path

+--------------------------------+
| Alliance					   |
| Goon Order Of Neutral Shoving  | 
| Genmay						 | 
| \m/							| 
| RnR							| 
| The Phoenix Federation		 | 
| Entente of the Rising Sun	  | 
| Golden Sabres				  | 
| The Order of Light			 | 
| FOK							| 
| Mushroom Kingdom			   | 
| Global Order of Darkness	   | 

Targets

+-----------------------------------------+
| Alliance								|
| Grand Global Alliance				   | 
| Independent Republic of Orange Nations  | 
| New Polar Order						 | 
| Orange Defense Network				  | 
| ONOS									| 
| Illuminati							  | 
| Global Democratic Alliance			  | 
| Siberian Tiger Alliance				 | 
| Finnish Cooperation Organization		| 
| Norden Verein						   | 
| Northern Treaty Organization			| 
| United Purple Nations				   | 
| Sentinels of Unity and Liberty		  | 

With those alliances, we have:

+------+-----------+------------+-------------+---------+-------+--------+
| Bloc | Alliances | Membership | Strength	| Average | Nukes | Score  |
| NEU  |		38 | 9,078	  | 106,963,906 | 11,783  | 8,242 | 451.53 | 
| TGT  |		11 | 3,311	  | 39,417,858  | 11,905  | 3,613 | 166.04 | 
| UJP  |		11 | 3,135	  | 35,539,306  | 11,336  | 3,796 | 151.25 | 

NEU is everyone who isn't in the fight that I track.

New charts forthcoming.

Megawars call for megachartsizes. Also animation is off for mercy upon those with slower older computers. Hope you have a scrollwheel! These will be in the first post starting tomorrow. If you see me missing someone over 1M NS point it out and I'll add 'em!

More charts forthcoming...

Alliance NS:

2007-08-19_ANS_TN.jpg

Alliance Average NS:

2007-08-19_AANS_TN.jpg

Percent change in Alliance NS:

2007-09-02_PANS_TN.jpg

Alliance Membership Count:

2007-08-19_AMC_TN.jpg

Score:

2007-08-19_S_TN.jpg

Alliance Nukes:

2007-08-19_N_TN.jpg

Alliance Nukes per Nation:

2007-08-19_NPN_TN.jpg

Alliance NS per Nuke:

2007-08-19_NSPN_TN.jpg

Megawars call for megachartsizes. Also animation is off for mercy upon those with slower older computers. Hope you have a scrollwheel! [/quote[

More like mercy for the server, great wars are always good for some bandwidth chewing....

Also, sorry about the slight downtime some yokel thought shooting at a substation sounded like a smart idea, so we had a slight "power outage" but all should be well. Stupid moron, server had an up time of like 300 some odd days (I know not the most impressive, but still not bad) up until today.

Updated 2007-09-12.

Megawars call for megachartsizes. Also animation is off for mercy upon those with slower older computers. Hope you have a scrollwheel!

More like mercy for the server, great wars are always good for some bandwidth chewing....

Yeah, everyone thank Diskord for his sweet, sweet bandwidth. Without that, this wouldn't be possible.

Also, sorry about the slight downtime some yokel thought shooting at a substation sounded like a smart idea, so we had a slight "power outage" but all should be well. Stupid moron, server had an up time of like 300 some odd days (I know not the most impressive, but still not bad) up until today.

You mean the gray shootin' box what's up on them poles?

I'm busy now, more war charts this weekend.

Mr Evil. Here is a longer list if it helps. Good work yet again on making the dirty pond of a CN war into a crystal clear pool of clarity.

Order/IRON AND ALLIES

IRON : 10,836,604 ns

NpO : 6,197,548 ns

ODN : 5,688,797 ns

MCXA : 5,066,425 ns

GGA : 4,970,213 ns

Legion : 4,420,190 ns

MHA : 2,656,203 ns

NoV : 2,480,259 ns

NATO : 2,338,465 ns

Atlantis : 2,276,574 ns

CON : 2,053,092 ns

GDA : 1,909,130 ns

TSH : 1,535,745 ns

Illuminati : 1,505,713 ns

CIS : 1,464,355 ns

STA: 1,460,546 ns

UPN : 1,275,669 ns

ONOS : 1,210,467 ns

SOUL: 1,141,656 ns

The Brigade: 977,892 ns

NTO : 950,181 ns

TAB : 873,530

IMU: 870,133 ns

-AiD- : 823,651 ns

OcUK : 782,466 ns

PLUS : 680,383

NOI : 533,427 ns

FCO : 512,142 ns

PoC : 136,182 ns

CSE : 107,435 ns

ManOwaRriorS : 57,884 ns

Mafia

GAT-ITEC

UJP AND ALLIES

GOONS : 13,506,930 ns

\m/ : 6,724,909 ns

TPF : 3,206,848 ns

Genmay : 3,043,981 ns

MK : 2,065,452 ns

ASC : 2,012,395 ns

RIA : 1,896,138 ns

FOK : 1,595,366 ns

GOD : 1,408,022 ns

TOOL : 1,359,795 ns

R&R : 1,079,667 ns

EoTRS : 992,163 ns

Golden Sabres : 932,248 ns

BAPS : 851,366 ns

OFS : 488,439 ns

SPAM : 408,969 ns

WAPA

Scotland Forever

I wish we could settle on decent names for these two competing power blocs.

Edited by Docdeath