Cyber Nations Alliance Statistics Depot

Unspeakable Evil

Updated 2007-11-01. What a difference a day makes!

How are you going to calculate the change in NS from the new Tech calculations, or is everyone just going to have negative gains for a good while?

My data is 100% pure as Admin intended. I don't tweak, and I wouldn't know how to do so in any case. This has happened before, with the great February adjustment and the Score realignment.

Although I'm highly annoyed, I can't say this isn't probably a good change. It hurts my nation and others like mine, but this makes the NS calculation more sane and is long overdue. Lordy, lord, is it gonna hurt though. I'll be able to quantify over the next week or so how much NS is lost to this on Bob. It'll be a lot.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated 2007-11-01. What a difference a day makes!

My data is 100% pure as Admin intended. I don't tweak, and I wouldn't know how to do so in any case. This has happened before, with the great February adjustment and the Score realignment.

Although I'm highly annoyed, I can't say this isn't probably a good change. It hurts my nation and others like mine, but this makes the NS calculation more sane and is long overdue. Lordy, lord, is it gonna hurt though. I'll be able to quantify over the next week or so how much NS is lost to this on Bob. It'll be a lot.

You should hire a team of people to click on every nation out there and then everyone's NS will all drop at the same time and it will be fine from there.

You should hire a team of people to click on every nation out there and then everyone's NS will all drop at the same time and it will be fine from there.

20 days will tell the tale. I can wait; I'm a patient man. :popcorn:

<_< Hurry up.

:angry: Faster!

:jihad: :jihad: :jihad:

lol

Also, I guess we will se a not so pretty picture at update :P

I'm guessing TOOL will be sanctioned even easier, the number of nations will help out much more than they do now because NS isn't as much of a factor....this will be great!

20 days will tell the tale. I can wait; I'm a patient man. :popcorn:

<_< Hurry up.

:angry: Faster!

:jihad: :jihad: :jihad:

I'm hiring TOOLs to click on all the TOOL nations, I'll see if anyone has extra time to do some other alliances.

I'm hiring TOOLs to click on all the TOOL nations, I'll see if anyone has extra time to do some other alliances.

The smart way is to have folks hop into the global list of nations, sorted by Technology decreasing, and go down that.

Edit: that would be this link.

Edited by Unspeakable Evil

I lost 17k NS (on a formerly 49k NS nation) and I'm not even that tech heavy (1-6 tech-infra ratio) so I can imagine this will hurt some people alot :v

And I was just about to cross 50k too D: D: D: (for the 2nd time <_< >_> <_<)

Lost 6k from a 43k nation. 1:15 ratio of tech:infra. :awesome:

Before this change, the top 3 TOOL nations were all stronger than all RIA nations, even though the average strength of the RIA's top ten was higher than that of TOOL. It's very different now. @_@

None of what you have said makes sense.

None of what you have said makes sense.

Fine, then, I'll reword it.

Before the change, the total strength of TOOL's 3 strongest nations was greater than the total strength of the RIA's three strongest nations, but the average strength of TOOL's top ten was lower than the average strength of the RIA's top ten. It's very different now. @_@ Now the RIA's top ten are roundly better than TOOL's top ten.

Poor UE's graph, that is all I have to say.

This is reminicent of the great NS adjustment back during GW3... those were good times as well... only this one is going to be 10x worse :P

Oh Christ I remember that. There was just a smear of colours on the graph for a few days.

I love change.

I lost 3.2k, 1:26 ration :P

How far will the sactioned alliances fall?

I am gonna ballpark... 27% on average (I actually have no clue, but some people have lost 50%, others much less... since most alliances NS is held mainly be top nations (20% of nations make up 80% of the NS or so) I will guess that it will be closer to the 25-30% range than the 10%.

I am gonna ballpark... 27% on average (I actually have no clue, but some people have lost 50%, others much less... since most alliances NS is held mainly be top nations (20% of nations make up 80% of the NS or so) I will guess that it will be closer to the 25-30% range than the 10%.

I think that's a good guess. GATO actually lost less than 25%. One of our members has helpfully clicked on every single GATO nation with tech, so we're as far down as we're going to go. We lost about 1 million strength in total.

Updated 2007-11-02.

Looks like 26.42% to today from last week for the 60 guys I track, total. So that's a pretty darned good guess.