Cyber Nations Alliance Statistics Depot

Unspeakable Evil

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated 2007-11-10.

find 150 ghosts and we're there already... stupid rule...

Even if it were the old 200 member limit TOP would be pretty far away from that bar. It is what it is. I just wish the world wasn't denied our awesome flag in game. :( Think of the children!

Edit: Hey, ODN had a suspiciously good day. Good for them.

Edited by Unspeakable Evil

Updated 2007-11-11.

I wonder what could possibly have caused that.

They seem to have given most of it back

Hello Mr. UE :)!

Hello Mr. Death666Angel. Lovely reaping weather we're having today.

I just wanted to thank you for your continuing effort here...

Why thank you! So often folks only pop up to say thanks and ask for something.

...and ask if it was possible to change Echelon's abbreviation from "Ech" to "EON"? :) Pretty please :D!

Oh, I see how it is. :angry: Fine.

(Done. :) Isn't E.ON a German energy firm?)

pay FOK 5.000.000.000 and it will be done :awesome:

*Unspeakable Evil rifles through his pockets and finds $23.14 and a can of Anthrax-flavored Mace

*Unspeakable Evil offers it to boscher

Is that enough?

No....Read the forums more

Well, it seems to be like 5 topics saying Legion disbanded and 10 more that non-government started saying that Legion is still alive and then all of a sudden someone says "This isn't official". And I just got back from vacation and don't want to read EVERYTHING.

Is it growth, or just gains from the merger?

The merger put us a little below or above FAN and then RLMMO folded into us making us pass FAN and drop our average NS a good bit. So it has been a chaotic time for us. Part growth, but mostly merger.

And since we are very picky on activity on our forums, we don't tend to grow in numbers as fast as other alliances. So both TOOL and FAN should be passing us soon, as we are not likely to grow beyond 200 members.

I think we are going to be ranked someplace around 20-24. High average NS is our focus, not high NS. And around 200 members (180 is good for us, leaving us a little room to grow) are our goals.

I guess we are aiming for a TOP like alliance in NS composition, with around 50 more nations, an insistance on activity, and politically strong supporters of the Orders and GGA, with our other connections to smaller, friends based alliances who we offer our protection to as long as their leadership is found to be capable and intellegent.