Weep, Little Lion Man

hXrDw3s.png

And it was not my fault but yours
And now we must go to war
You really farked it up this time
Didn't you, my dear?
Didn't you, my-

The Dark Templar invokes the defensive clause of its treaties with Doom Squad, Post Grunge Supergroup, and the Madlads Union to declare war on Fark.

The Viridian Entente invokes the Novus Ordo Seclorum treaty to declare war on Fark.

Signed for DT,
Bob, Triumvir
Sarkin, Triumvir
Starcraftmazter, Triumvir

Signed for VE,
Lieutenant Yenroh, Lord of the Entente
Azure, Duke of the Entente
Samwise, Secretary of Defense
Bdiah, Secretary of Economics

1 minute ago, firingline said:

I'm willing to volunteer my services to be Viceroy of Fark after the war has concluded.

Might as well go fir Vuceroy if XX at this rate!

21 minutes ago, dev0win said:

Pathetic ghost dec at best

There are some particularly sour grapes after all of the good vibes from this afternoon! Did your intelligence chief not give you a warning about this?

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of 1nfinity Otriad. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to assassinate a 1nfinity Otriad military general. In the attack Nicolette Wells of the Intelligence branch with an XP level of 87 was killed. Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

...Oh.

In all seriousness, the target is 40% in peace mode, we're sharing them with another alliance, and we're already partially tied up between MHA and your fine selves. Be glad that we're saving some hospitality for you, my friend, but we won't let you hog it all.

Edited by Sarkin

Love rolling with viridian green, really brings out the black in our souls. 

See everyone out there. Stay classy San Diego!

Edit: Just San Diego though,  the rest of the world should feel free to be trashy as can be. 😉

Edited by The R00STER

2 hours ago, dev0win said:

Interesting. You take issue with this, but I haven't seen any criticism of:

-Piling on one particular alliance but not another to avoid treaty activations

-Not activating mandatory defense treaties to avoid treaty activations

-Declaring war "as a mercenary" (i.e. FAN)

-Having alliances enter on an oA but others avoid their MD, again based on treaty chaining considerations

Seems pretty much any level of gamesmanship and chaining manipulation is fine with you except 'ghost DoWs', which is an odd place to draw the line. I'd personally consider most of the above more 'pathetic' than ghost declarations.

2 hours ago, Sarkin said:

There are some particularly sour grapes after all of the good vibes from this afternoon! Did your intelligence chief not give you a warning about this?

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of 1nfinity Otriad. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to assassinate a 1nfinity Otriad military general. In the attack Nicolette Wells of the Intelligence branch with an XP level of 87 was killed. Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

...Oh.

In all seriousness, the target is 40% in peace mode, we're sharing them with another alliance, and we're already partially tied up between MHA and your fine selves. Be glad that we're saving some hospitality for you, my friend, but we won't let you hog it all.

I warned you that if you didn't skrib there would be consequences. And enjoy the econ general. There's plenty of DT xp in the bank yet from last go around to replace him with real ones a dozen times over =)

Honestly, I'm sad that you didn't get one of the more snarkily named ones lol

3 hours ago, dev0win said:

Hardly - we were just bored without enough to do on the NATO front :)

We have I think just about the most wars per member of any alliance, this is hardly a ghost dec, nor are we going to neglect you ;)