FTW Juices Some Lemons

Velocity

Just now, DavidMustaine said:

With all the rumours I've heard of a DS and NATO feud I'm surprised to see you're not involved.   Yet?  

DS and NATO love a good banter. But we still have a soft spot for them. If they ever divorce tC, they know where we are!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, DavidMustaine said:

With all the rumours I've heard of a DS and NATO feud I'm surprised to see you're not involved.   Yet?  

NATO had fun with the now and former DS members that were in Nuke^6. I enjoyed fighting Cosmic Chocolate and Adude. 

I’m sure other members dislike a whole lot of other alliances but I don’t think we officially hate anyone. 

This will expand or it won’t and if it does, NATO will go where it’s needed 

Edited by Not the Carlton

32 minutes ago, firingline said:

God I hope not.

Let's find a way to move away from 6-month wars and 2-year periods of peace. Let's make wars 8-10 weeks and move on.

For real, though.  Three globals in a year was prime CyberNations.  Nowadays, we've gotta wait 8-10 weeks for a response from NG.  Long Live the Active!

40 minutes ago, dev0win said:

Also, I just love how we're all arguing about days when we know this war gonna last two years with the warchests these days. Well, maybe not PSGS's but you get the point.

tfw another alliance recruits better than yours so you have to take shots at new/returning/inactive players who dont magically have billions of canadians

FnGwggr.png

21 minutes ago, Not the Carlton said:

NATO had fun with the now and former DS members that were in Nuke^6. I enjoyed fighting Cosmic Chocolate and Adude. 

I’m sure other members dislike a whole lot of other alliances but I don’t think we officially hate anyone. 

This will expand or it won’t and if it does, NATO will go where it’s needed 

Oh yeah that war of 5 nations against a bloc.   Modern day David vs Goliath.  

4 minutes ago, Master Hakai said:

tfw another alliance recruits better than yours so you have to take shots at new/returning/inactive players who dont magically have billions of canadians

FnGwggr.png

based on all the surrendering to GPA after a week, you should have tons of cash built up

#whiteflagreaction

1 hour ago, dev0win said:

Eagerly waits for counters to mobilize and execute in less than 5 days to make this comment worthwhile 

Also, I just love how we're all arguing about days when we know this war gonna last two years with the warchests these days. Well, maybe not PSGS's but you get the point.

Odd coming from you..we’ve seen NATOs WC and let’s just say I collect more with 10k infra than most of them have on hand 😂

On 10/2/2024 at 10:05 PM, firingline said:

I don't understand.

I thought the deal was that NoR didn't want any additional help and wanted to keep this war just as it was. Are you telling me NG was full of !@#$?

you, personally and by yourself, shamed ftw into action.

over here in ng though we're still too afraid of war.