Maybe today Satan?

CCC realized that you haven't been updated on our government 2020. Whoops! 

The pandemic brought about a flurry of activity as bored, quarantined people returned to their vices of yesteryear, and Planet Bob sucked them back into its gravitational pull. Like many alliances during that time, the CCC experienced a bit of a renaissance. We witnessed activity levels that had been unseen for years. 

Things have slowed down a bit for everyone since the last Global. Our most recent election helped us realize that we haven't posted a government update since LWW let you all know that we're not dead anymore (this is what peak performance looks like, no doubt). 

A1ph40m3ga, who served the CCC faithfully and tirelessly for the last 3 and a half years, has officially retired from government. This achievement is something we all yearn for. Truthfully, I'm jealous. Now that elections have concluded, the CCC has elected it's first non-Christian to ever serve in our government, a Satanist to boot (The Lord is already punishing us). Our High Council is as follows:

Britishdude, Chancellor (in protest)

lilweirdward (to whom all actual chancellor-y things should be directed)

Brian (Satanist extraordinaire)

No flag in the post? 

It’s amazing how quickly things go downhill when you leave.

It was an honor to serve in CCC gov over the last few years. I started my CN experience in 2007, took a break in the early to mid 2010s before returning to see CCC’s revival. We built new relationships, helped revive an alliance, reforged former bonds, and were foundational in the creation of two major blocs during my time in gov. The future continues to be bright for CCC and her wonderful members.

As I step away from Planet Bob to focus upon other matters, I wish you all the very best.

Putting away the grill,

A1ph40m3ga - His Most Gracious and Glorious Majesty, Supreme Sovereign of Smoked Meats, Grilled Delights, and Barbecue Extravaganzas, Grand Master of the Flame and Commander of the Cookout, King of the Grill, Baron of Brisket, Ruler of Ribs, Lord of Low and Slow Cooking, Highness of Hickory, Oak and Mesquite, Grillmeister Extraordinaire, and Chief Connoisseur of Culinary Charisma.

Two RL pastors in one trium was too much. Had to rebalance things a bit. 

Huge congrats to Brian! You’ve already been a big help with gov affairs, and I’m super excited to continue working together as my eternal reign continues! :awesome:

Lastly, I would be remiss if I didn’t give AO his commendations for the time he served in CCC’s gov. From becoming our first Senator since Sheldomar, to writing and architecting a bloc treaty, you’ve been a bedrock for this alliance in every possible capacity. I’m happy for you to get to enjoy CN retirement, but know that you’ll be missed, most especially by me. Don’t worry though, your legacy will live on; CCC’s FA policy will now forever be to offer MDoAPs first, and ask questions later. 

o7 Brian and BD

o7 AO

o7 CCC

32 minutes ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

No flag in the post? 

It’s amazing how quickly things go downhill when you leave.

I haven't posted an announcement on the OWF in like 10 years, cut me some slack 😅

3 hours ago, lilweirdward said:

Don’t worry though, your legacy will live on; CCC’s FA policy will now forever be to offer MDoAPs first, and ask questions later. 

If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. It’s worked 11/10 times. 

• 2 weeks later...