An Unfortunate Turn of Affairs

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, DavidMustaine said:

Actually it was a he, but while we're on that subject....well, I guess I best not say anymore, mods are around and all.  

And you are..?  

Oh she's just one of the most influential players for the last two years or so.

Who are you though? We know you're a salty turd but that's it so far.

3 hours ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

Who had "Flexing on the OWF that they have a Dyson" on their CN 2023 bingo card?

No kidding, I used to have one to clean the floors of the Margaritaville Cabana but it kept clogging from the royal golden retriever’s fur. My $70 Eureka cleans better. 

I wish NG the best of luck in progressing forward without their protector. 

23 minutes ago, DavidMustaine said:

Ah I see.  Let her know I contacted the plumber but it'll be a while before they get there, so she'll just have to make do. 

You're gonna make me look like I'm defending NG if I continue entertaining you so I'll just leave you play whatever self-important role you have bestowed upon yourself and go on about my business. 

3000 day old nation with no casualties and .4 NS.  Man...I always thought it was sad many of us have stuck around this world for as long as we have.  Then there's you, who made a nation to !@#$ talk on forums about a world you never even tried on.  What a absolute depressing life you live, truly pathetic.  

12 minutes ago, Rhizoctonia said:

3000 day old nation with no casualties and .4 NS.  Man...I always thought it was sad many of us have stuck around this world for as long as we have.  Then there's you, who made a nation to !@#$ talk on forums about a world you never even tried on.  What a absolute depressing life you live, truly pathetic.  

I was offered to join NG but I've already got a place for my #2's.  

22 hours ago, DavidMustaine said:

If someone offered me a trillion dollars to hook up with you or die I wouldn't hesitate to choose the latter.  Actually my last date enjoyed shopping immensely.  

The lady (or gentleman) doth protest too much, me thinks.  Also, I am not sure staking somebody as they shop counts as a date but, good on you.   

3 minutes ago, TheBigBad said:

The lady (or gentleman) doth protest too much, me thinks.  Also, I am not sure staking somebody as they shop counts as a date but, good on you.   

Yes, staking people as they shop counts when they are vampires.  

YARN | In pre-1976 terms, "neener-neener." | The Big Bang Theory (2007) - S03E15 The Large Hadron Collision | Video clips by quotes | 79c99290 | 紗 (getyarn.io)

Edited by DavidMustaine

17 hours ago, DavidMustaine said:

Actually it was a he, but while we're on that subject....well, I guess I best not say anymore, mods are around and all.  

And you are..?  

Is this the date that loved shopping?  Did he spend to much on your date or something?

Just now, TheBigBad said:

Is this the date that loved shopping?  Did he spend to much on your date or something?

Not that it's any of your business lunkhead, but 1: it was a she.  2: She suggested it and bought me something fancy.  3: The evening went splendid, as things usually do for me.  

1 hour ago, firingline said:

The staff in your assisted living facility use a Dyson.

That’s not the same as you owning a Dyson.

I'm sure Hoo too thinks that this was a good one.

Thanks for the smile FL.

3 hours ago, DavidMustaine said:

To both of you: It's spelled 'stalking'.

Edited by Andrewb610