The Quest for the Unholy Lands

On 7/26/2022 at 10:17 AM, SeaBeeGipson said:

I'll be sure to take advice from the CoTM Government member who let an entire protectorate get rolled by Methrage.

I'm missing my CoTM history I guess. Who do you think we were protecting that was raided by Methrage?

On 7/26/2022 at 10:17 AM, SeaBeeGipson said:

Very well could have upgraded in the post, as Turtles did when declaring on CCC

On 7/26/2022 at 2:14 PM, HeroofTime55 said:

When did TKTB upgrade their treaty that they noted in their DoW on CCC?

Please don't apologize for your ignorance, just keep losing this war. Thanks.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Jazzy95 said:

Lol what does the CLAWS upgrade have to do with anything? You realize that they were both asking about the TKTB-KoRT treaty, right? This one, which is an ODP, and your second link conveniently confirms did not get changed:

3 hours ago, firingline said:

Where did that ever happen?

Certainly not here.

Defending your ally has always been - and always will be - a D-level activation. It just doesn't matter how much you cry about it.

It astounds me that you're still here, shouting what must be one of the worst arguments in CN's political history, and acting like everyone else are the idiots for telling you that your argument is asinine and wrong. 

This is one of the simplest principles of treaty mechanics: if you declare war on an alliance for any reason (defensively or aggressively), you cannot later activate an ally defensively against the same alliance that you just attacked. That is genuinely one of the dumbest and most backwards things I've ever heard someone try to pull off, and people have tried some really dumb things in this game before. Nothing else you throw at the wall is even worth addressing because it's completely irrelevant.

I'm sure you'll respond with some other nonsense, and I honestly couldn't care less anymore. KoRT entered this war aggressively and via no legitimate treaty activation, which is admittedly their right to do. I hope they enjoy the war and the casualties that follow. We'll do our best to make it a fun fight for all of us. 

1 hour ago, lilweirdward said:

Lol what does the CLAWS upgrade have to do with anything? You realize that they were both asking about the TKTB-KoRT treaty, right?

Sorry, I must have misread "as Turtles did when declaring on CCC" and "When did TKTB upgrade their treaty that they noted in their DoW on CCC?" :awesome:

2 hours ago, Jazzy95 said:

I'm missing my CoTM history I guess. Who do you think we were protecting that was raided by Methrage?

Guess this was way back in 2017. My years are blending together and I thought it was way more recent. Either way, I was referring to Aevum and Ordo Mechanicus. A sidebar discussion to the original OP.

2 hours ago, Jazzy95 said:

I see what you linked had TKTB upgrading their treaty prior to their announcement. Seems weird to call your treaty (upgraded) a year after it was officially upgraded, but none-the-less, the overall matter of the small tidbit you quoted was in regards to KoTR ODP with TKTB. 

I can see why my friends are confused, and thought I was asking about a KoRT/TKTB upgrade, given KoRT entered aggressively and only hold and ODP.

But nah, I was askin' about the CLAWS/TKTB treaty, I just didn't realize "(upgraded)" was part of the official treaty title.  My mistake, I should have remembered the CLAWS tradition of having the worst and most uncreative treaty titles. 

At least it wasn't like, "We Sharpen Our Claws On Turtle Shells" or something.  ...Please don't get any ideas.

Edited by HeroofTime55