The Quest for the Unholy Lands

SBqJLoU.jpg

fvjWIhq.jpg

To the sinister High Council and their cabal,

If you want to smash shells and sponsor those who "are working towards the total annihilation of any turtle presence," you will have to get past us first.

The Knights of the Round Table declare war on the Christian Coalition of Countries.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Mumzilla said:

CCC sucks so does. NG. Welcome 

Hurr hurr sob sob. Tell me where did CCC and NG hurt ya, little one.

At least people in KoRT actually act like Knights, protecting those who can't protect themselves. Too bad the people you're protecting had it coming to them

3 minutes ago, lilweirdward said:

Do my eyes deceive me? Is KoRT declaring an unprovoked aggressive war, or did you forget that the turtles declared on us, not the other way around?

You guys know what you did.

1 minute ago, iamthey said:

Haha what?? Is this a prank? We haven't done anything except defend ourselves against TKTB's aggressive war against us, and call in an ally to defend us too. Did you all forget the order of operations or something? I'm genuinely not following.

5 minutes ago, iamthey said:

You mean defend ourselves against an aggressive action by an AA so thin skinned they hit us for trolling them on the OWF? Yep that’s what we did.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47b8ej5cyshhdvraxm10

Being literate is hard. You should have declared on NG for declaring on the idiot Turtles who cannot possible defend themselves (so much so that their thin skinned leader, James, has abandoned them after less than a week). 

Edited by CrinkledStraw
Accuracy

This is one of the dumbest most asinine things I've ever seen.

The Turtles attacked CCC.

And CCC is already, very bravely and nobly, fighting Pacfica/Polar and more. What makes this even more disgusting is that just 2 years ago CCC was on the few alliances that stepped up to defend and save KoRT and this how you repay them? WTF??

lmao did you all legitimately oA into a war based on a treaty that doesn't have any kind of oA clause? Bravo. Enjoy never getting peace.

1 minute ago, Caustic said:

lmao did you all legitimately oA into a war based on a treaty that doesn't have any kind of oA clause? Bravo. Enjoy never getting peace.

Definitely trying to wrap my head around that one. Using an ODP treaty to side with the aggressor? 

19 minutes ago, iamthey said:

The only thing I’ve done is critique them from not being fans of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Edited by Buzzboy

42 minutes ago, Knights of the Grail said:

SBqJLoU.jpg

fvjWIhq.jpg

To the sinister High Council and their cabal,

If you want to smash shells and sponsor those who "are working towards the total annihilation of any turtle presence," you will have to get past us first.

The Knights of the Round Table declare war on the Christian Coalition of Countries.

Hello, 

This is the thread that shows the alliance, Non Grata, that declared on The Killer Turtle Brigade. The other thread is The Killer Turtle Brigade declaring on CCC. Just because they are losing? That doesn't mean it isn't an aggressive war. 

Also:

SpXk2sX.jpg

You know your allies, Sparta? They were also declared on by several alliances. Are you going to defend them or are you just cherry picking which treaties you decide to honor?