The Quest for the Unholy Lands

If I were KoRT I would peace and apologize immediately. This is wrong on so many levels. Completely dishonorable.

Lyanna makes a good point why not defend Sparta against POLAR like people defended YOU against Polar. Wow

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, iamthey said:

I never expected people to still be E-lawyering in 2022. 

Honestly it's more of a morality issue. KoRT has a short memory and forgets the sacrifices others made for them, and instead is looking for a way in they think will save their pixels.  why hit NG when you can join the dogpile on CCC, should be a much safer war, right?  It's embarrassing to watch.

Just now, iamthey said:

With this kind of logic you may as well throw out all current treaties out the window. Given the state of the game maybe that would be a good idea, but seems like people care about not completely invalidating this aspect of the game just yet.

Its okay, KoRT was always a steaming pile of junk.

2 minutes ago, iamthey said:

Argent is defending allies, correct? Did you use your treaties with alliances to do that? Or was that e-lawyering?

KoRT just hit the wrong alliance you walnut, I actually think they are so bad at CN they got the wrong people and meant to hit Non Grata. Lets see if they actually admit they hit CCC by mistake. Because if this was a choice? They just declared an aggressive war against CCC that isn't in defense of anyone. 

33 minutes ago, Caustic said:

lmao did you all legitimately oA into a war based on a treaty that doesn't have any kind of oA clause? Bravo. Enjoy never getting peace.

NG acting outraged at people involving themselves in a war all of a sudden. Shocker!

Definitely trying to wrap my head around that one. Using an ODP treaty to side with the aggressor?

The aggressor was your side. KoRT sided with the defenders, not the aggressors.

They were also declared on by several alliances.

They chose to join in an aggressive, unprovoked war. Sorry that KoRT won't join in on your aggression.

NG seems to get really emotional about this stuff. If you come in on NG's side, you're the greatest ever no matter what! If you don't come in on their side you're the worst most inactive terrible AA ever!!!

Edited by firingline

Just now, firingline said:

NG acting outraged at people involving themselves in a war all of a sudden. Shocker!

They chose to join in an aggressive, unprovoked war. Sorry that KoRT won't join in on your aggression.

Flatly untrue, given the global DoW from Doom on the rest of the world.  Good try, though.

1 minute ago, firingline said:

I'm not involved with any war regarding the turtles or CCC specifically. But pretty sure this thread was the turtles declaring war on CCC. 

Just now, HeroofTime55 said:

Flatly untrue, given the global DoW from Doom on the rest of the world.  Good try, though.

Nobody's buying what you're selling.

Non Grata likes crying, a whole lot, is what I have learned from this thread.

1 minute ago, Canik said:

KoRT just became the #1 most hated alliance. We love CCC (as you should too). You have no idea the hornets nest you just stuck your junk in.

What's the problem with someone joining the defensive side of a war?

You (CCC included) wanted this war and started this war. What's the problem?

39 minutes ago, CrinkledStraw said:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47b8ej5cyshhdvraxm10

Being literate is hard. You should have declared on NG for declaring on the idiot Turtles who cannot possible defend themselves (so much so that their thin skinned leader, James, has abandoned them after less than a week). 

Ah yes thin skinned that's what happened, not the usual filth that NG pulls outside of these admin moderated walls.

What's the problem with someone joining the defensive side of a war?

You (CCC included) wanted this war and started this war. What's the problem?

That’s not how treaties work. You’re just making yourself look stupid. Don’t even try to spin that bull crap. 

22 minutes ago, Piejonk said:

With this kind of logic you may as well throw out all current treaties out the window. Given the state of the game maybe that would be a good idea, but seems like people care about not completely invalidating this aspect of the game just yet.

Its okay, KoRT was always a steaming pile of junk.

AlliancesThatSignTreatiesDuringAWarAndThenActivateThemSayWhat?

Welcome to the fight KoRT and what a great graphic to go with it!

1 minute ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

That’s not how treaties work. You’re just making yourself look stupid. Don’t even try to spin that bull crap. 

Sorry you couldn't try to use legalese to claim to be the defensive alliance here.

You started this war, and KoRT are defending their allies (which you sought to undermine and fight.) Don't like it? Don't start a war with their allies. Simple.

2 minutes ago, firingline said:

Nobody's buying what you're selling.

Non Grata likes crying, a whole lot, is what I have learned from this thread.

Oh, you're a cute one.  The record is what it is.  Between the Doom global dec and the specific DoW by TKTB on CCC, any way you shake it, CCC is defending here.  Does KoRT have an A or oA with TKTB?  No?

Sorry you couldn't try to use legalese to claim to be the defensive alliance here.

You started this war, and KoRT are defending their allies (which you sought to undermine and fight.) Don't like it? Don't start a war with their allies. Simple.

Please point out where CCC declared an offensive war. I’ll wait.

6 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Oh, you're a cute one.  The record is what it is.  Between the Doom global dec and the specific DoW by TKTB on CCC, any way you shake it, CCC is defending here.  Does KoRT have an A or oA with TKTB?  No?

CCC plotted to start, and helped execute, this war.

They're the aggressors, not the defenders.

If you're a bank robbery team, and you stage one person with a sniper rifle outside the bank to shoot at any police officers who show up, you aren't a defender and the police officers aren't aggressors. You were an aggressor the whole time. You picked the fight. 

1 hour ago, lilweirdward said:

Do my eyes deceive me? Is KoRT declaring an unprovoked aggressive war, or did you forget that the turtles declared on us, not the other way around?

Everything you need to know is in the war declaration.

For the lawyers, People's Exhibits 1, 2, and 3.

FikyqIZ.jpg

rUpLflV.jpg

6ZXu1Mx.jpg

Source:

TCTB DOE/DOW - Alliance Announcements (IC) - Cyber Nations Forums

The extermination of the turtle people will end.

4 minutes ago, Knights of the Grail said:

The extermination of the turtle people will end.

With their extermination, correct. Thanks for that clarification.