The Quest for the Unholy Lands

5 minutes ago, Knights of the Grail said:

Everything you need to know is in the war declaration.

For the lawyers, People's Exhibits 1, 2, and 3.

FikyqIZ.jpg

rUpLflV.jpg

6ZXu1Mx.jpg

Source:

TCTB DOE/DOW - Alliance Announcements (IC) - Cyber Nations Forums

The extermination of the turtle people will end.

Iron-clad CB to active a defense treaty.

CCC got outmaneuvered.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Knights of the Grail said:

Everything you need to know is in the war declaration.

For the lawyers, People's Exhibits 1, 2, and 3.

FikyqIZ.jpg

rUpLflV.jpg

6ZXu1Mx.jpg

Source:

The extermination of the turtle people will end.

So this is your CB for this aggressive war? CCC sent aid to our protectorate who was at war with an alliance that attacked us? I get that not putting effort into a CB is the thing everyone does these days, but this is low, even by those standards.

1 minute ago, lilweirdward said:

So this is your CB for this aggressive war? CCC sent aid to our protectorate who was at war with an alliance that attacked us? I get that not putting effort into a CB is the thing everyone does these days, but this is low, even by those standards.

Seems legit to me

6 minutes ago, firingline said:

Iron-clad CB to active a defense treaty.

CCC got outmaneuvered.

How long did it take your side to come up with this? A week at least huh? 

Just now, lilweirdward said:

And if you follow that trail back far enough, you'll find it was your side plotting and declaring the first offensive wars. 

Defensive action all the way through, no matter which way you spin it. Either you focus on the origination of the conflict (defensive treaty applies) or you focus on the actions in the moment (defensive treaty applies.) Either way, you caused the conflict, and KoRT now dutifully defends their allies.

It's sad to see Doom really trying to defend this !@#$. Clearly you don't know KoRT. Are you really so desperate for allies you are going to defend this trash? They would not be joining if CCC wasn't already being piled on. You can scrap together a flimsy argument but KoRT is proving itself to be by a wide margin the most dishonorable and pathetic alliance of our time.

Even though CCC defended them against Polar. Even though technically by standard longheld international laws (that your side with cite and maintain as it suits them but generally ALL follow these rules without disagreement) they should have defended SPARTA first. Even though all that, we didn't expect them to enter. We knew they valued their pixels far too much and we didn't care but piling on one of their recent saviors like this? Unforgivable. KoRT just tripled our side's motivation. We were playing before but this !@#$ just got real.

Just now, Canik said:

It's sad to see Doom really trying to defend this !@#$. Clearly you don't know KoRT. Are you really so desperate for allies you are going to defend this trash? They would not be joining if CCC wasn't already being piled on. You can scrap together a flimsy argument but KoRT is proving itself to be by a wide margin the most dishonorable and pathetic alliance of our time.

Even though CCC defended them against Polar. Even though technically by standard longheld international laws (that your side with cite and maintain as it suits them but generally ALL follow these rules without disagreement) they should have defended SPARTA first. Even though all that, we didn't expect them to enter. We knew they valued their pixels far too much and we didn't care but piling on one of their recent saviors like this? Unforgivable. KoRT just tripled our side's motivation. We were playing before but this !@#$ just got real.

And yet when MHA piled on Doom Squad - a clear bandwagon and something they never would have done had we not been massively outnumbered - your side called it 'brave'.

Honor isn't defined as 'are they on my team or not'.

Sparta joined an offensive campaign that they almost certainly were involved in plotting. KoRT has no need to 'defend' them from the consequences of their aggression. It's perfectly honorable to support your ally who was attacked over the one who did the attacking.

Just now, HeroofTime55 said:

FL thinks that alliances don't remember all the times Doomsphere came and raided them under their blanket DoW on the world.

Jesus, my dude, own up to your own side's longstanding history.

Nobody is disputing that Doom Birds raided alliances.

What's your point?

Just now, firingline said:

And yet when MHA piled on Doom Squad - a clear bandwagon and something they never would have done had we not been massively outnumbered - your side called it 'brave'.

Sparta joined an offensive campaign that they almost certainly were involved in plotting. KoRT has no need to 'defend' them from the consequences of their aggression. It's perfectly honorable to support your ally who was attacked over the one who did the attacking.

iirc MHA declared on DBDC as well and unless you're really as stupid as they say (which I'm starting to wonder) you should know MHA will lose it's top-tier in this. MHA joined the side that had 280 less members and HALF the nation strength of your coalition. So these things are not equivalent what MHA did IS brave what KoRT did IS NOT.

My respect for you is dropping like a rock, FL. Though it will never come close to the lack of respect I now hold for KoRT.

11 minutes ago, firingline said:

I think the term was " Has brass balls for declaring " actually

4 minutes ago, Canik said:

you should know MHA will lose it's top-tier in this.

I shouldn't be shocked that you are fine with making alliances into your cannon fodder if it benefits you in some way.

16 minutes ago, firingline said:

A definition of insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly hoping to get different results. Please come up with different talking points if you are wanting some kind of reaction otherwise you are beginning to sound more and more depraved.

Secondly, please find me a definition of so called "bandwagoning" and provide concrete examples. I don't actually think you know what it means and you keep misusing the word which also doesn't help your cause. 

If you really think I suffer from cognitive bias then we should have an adult conversation around that. In the meantime I am politely asking you to refrain from this type of non-helpful rhetoric.

12 minutes ago, Canik said:

iirc MHA declared on DBDC as well and unless you're really as stupid as they say (which I'm starting to wonder) you should know MHA will lose it's top-tier in this. MHA joined the side that had 280 less members and HALF the nation strength of your coalition. So these things are not equivalent what MHA did IS brave what KoRT did IS NOT.

My respect for you is dropping like a rock, FL. Though it will never come close to the lack of respect I now hold for KoRT.

I don't think they did. The announcement only has DS and DW.

1 minute ago, Ibz said:

It would appear Ibz is correct.

“… tl;dr - MHA declares on Doom Wolves and Doom Squad in support of FTW and NATO. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night. Towels on fire.

Signed:

Triumvir - Nishiyoshi

Triumvir - Qldvespanut

Triumvir - Doogan (yes, he’s back)”

I like how the same five posters are in here acting like they wouldn't turn around tomorrow and just lay on the praise if KoRT flipped sides or it otherwise made sense for them to do so. If the roles were reversed you would be twisting yourselves into pretzels to defend an alliance you are now calling 'trash'. You guys actually just did that with polar.

The moralist RP would be great if it the war hadn't been started on such a thin pretext and your commitment to treaty mechanics wasn't so transparently based on your own unsuccessful attempts to manipulate the web in your favor.

Have a little integrity nobody is taking your !@#$ seriously.

6 minutes ago, iamthey said:

I like how the same five posters are in here acting like they wouldn't turn around tomorrow and just lay on the praise if KoRT flipped sides or it otherwise made sense for them to do so. If the roles were reversed you would be twisting yourselves into pretzels to defend an alliance you are now calling 'trash'. You guys actually just did that with polar.

The moralist RP would be great if it the war hadn't been started on such a thin pretext and your commitment to treaty mechanics wasn't so transparently based on your own unsuccessful attempts to manipulate the web in your favor.

Have a little integrity nobody is taking your !@#$ seriously.

Are you saying the same people that were dunking on Polar in one thread and then praising them 3 days later don't actually have principles? I'm shocked, SHOCKED.

3 minutes ago, Ibz said:

So it does but still MHA is still far more brave to join our side at all (and one might have expected DBDC/CLAWS to counter)

(to the rest of Doom. because Ibz did make a fair objective point)

It is a joke to even compare the two. Please continue though. Piss us off more.

2 minutes ago, Jazzy95 said:

Are you saying the same people that were dunking on Polar in one thread and then praising them 3 days later don't actually have principles? I'm shocked, SHOCKED.

Sure they have principles!

On my side? PURE GOOD

On other side? PURE EVIL

56 minutes ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

How long did it take your side to come up with this? A week at least huh? 

About three posts after yours. Find it yourself. You signed the document.

42 minutes ago, firingline said:

It's perfectly honorable to support your ally who was attacked over the one who did the attacking.

Then I await KoRT’s DoW on NG for attacking TKTB. 

5 minutes ago, Knights of the Grail said:

About three posts after yours. Find it yourself. You signed the document.

I’m glad to know TKTB couldn’t handle an upstart rogue action turned legitimate and KoRT was so moved by their struggle they rushed to declare an aggressive war on CCC rather than on TCTB who declared the offensive war or NG who literally declared on TKTB a couple days ago.

Grail I knew you were incompetent but this just makes you look beyond foolish. Your doom supporters may encourage you, but at the end of the day you are the fool, not them. 

Edited by A1ph4 0m3ga