NpO FA Update

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

I am willing to credit Doom with some autonomy, but I am not willing to do so with Polaris, that is an overly generous assessment.  Even when I was there, pushing for an independent thought, the feedback was largely along the lines of "We'd like that but we can't upset NPO."  Polar FA policy revolves around hiding behind Mommy Pacifica like a frightened child. Even if they want to dip their toes in the water, at the first sign of anything, they are startled and run directly back to Mommy for safety.

Grub deserves better.

So explain Bicycle War?

17 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

I have no idea what is happening and no real interest in the actual situation, but I will not let a drive-by from a bottom feeder alliance like CCC go unnoticed.  Having contributed nothing, ever, to the greater CN community, you haven't earned the right to wipe our collective arse let alone take pot shots.  Get thee behind me.

The news about the existence of a greater CN community have been exaggerated.

Yeah I know.

7 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

[...]
Grub deserves better.

No alliance in existence is good enough for Grub, anyway. No offence meant.

7 hours ago, jerdge said:

The news about the existence of a greater CN community have been exaggerated.

Yeah I know.

No alliance in existence is good enough for Grub, anyway. No offence meant.

You should get out a little more, there are people from all parts talking to other people all the time, some even form friendships that have lasted more than a decade.

Polar is good enough for me, I don't always agree with what Emperors do from time to time, but I will kill whoever Polar  Pacifica has deemed worth killing. 

In this particular case, I have always hated DOOM and all it stands for.  But then I hate most people and most of the things they stand for anyway.  I no longer influence what happens and this is the price we pay.

Edited by AlmightyGrub

21 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

You should get out a little more, there are people from all parts talking to other people all the time, some even form friendships that have lasted more than a decade.

Polar is good enough for me, I don't always agree with what Emperors do from time to time, but I will kill whoever Polar  Pacifica has deemed worth killing. 

In this particular case, I have always hated DOOM and all it stands for.  But then I hate most people and most of the things they stand for anyway.  I no longer influence what happens and this is the price we pay.

love you too, dad ❤️

6 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Well, at least you’re realistic. 

On 6/29/2022 at 8:15 AM, Tevron said:

Polaris has a lot more autonomy than you give them credit. Turns out that for you independent action is defined as whatever NG wants, which is why you're in NoR trying to rally instead of on the mother 

You're so close yet so far.  Keep grasping sport