I made Maroon Great Again!

Stewie

After a long slog, I, Stewie of Stewieland, declare ultimate victory in the Maroon Senate race.

il_fullxfull.828993222_n2uj.jpg?width=885&height=676

Thus, I assume the title of President of Maroon.  Now that I have taken ownership of the Sphere.  When you look at your nation, think 1 thing.

What would Stewie Do?

image0.jpg

I think if this sphere gets any kinder or gentler, it's literally going to cease to exist.  I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will have Grey pay for that wall. Mark my words.  I think I could have stopped many of our previous wars because I have very tough illegal immigration policies, and people aren't coming into this sphere unless they're vetted and vetted properly.

Our sphere is in serious trouble. We don't have victories any more. We used to have victories but now we don't have them. When was the last time anybody saw us beating, let's say, Red, in a trade deal? They kill us. I beat Red all the time. All the time.

It's really cold outside, they are calling it a major freeze, weeks ahead of normal. Man, we could use a big fat dose of global warming!

Edited by Stewie

Too progressive, gone are the free market and Atlas Shrugged days of genuine sanction bullying by a great Libertarian  Senator, Methrage. Even Grub adopted a similar bullying platform on Blue that ousted the alt left NADC. This new Senator is printing money hot off the press so that welfare queens like Cobra can get free phones.

Better dead than red I suppose, but Pink is still the economic powerhouse of the free markets, all maroon can do is devalue their currency to remain competitive. 

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Better dead than red I suppose, but Pink is still the economic powerhouse of the free markets, all maroon can do is devalue their currency to remain competitive. 

You mean "free trade" and sanction free BS that dominates Pink. Which is code for zero community standards? Currently manipulation? So typical of Pink to project onto others what they do themselves. 

58 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

You mean "free trade" and sanction free BS that dominates Pink. Which is code for zero community standards? Currently manipulation? So typical of Pink to project onto others what they do themselves. 

When the radical maroons storm the capital in protest, Pink and all of her glory has to silence their voice on social media.

37 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

When the radical maroons storm the capital in protest, Pink and all of her glory has to silence their voice on social media.

Casually referencing current events on other planets doesn't validate your claims. 

Present an IC argument or don't, up to you. 

But Pink won't be silencing anybody. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

3 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Casually referencing current events on other planets doesn't validate your claims. 

Present an IC argument or don't, up to you. 

Okay, one of the worst leaders in the history of planet bob, one who snubbed their membership for their own greedy personal gain, who couldn’t even write his own apology letter- is for this movement. 

36 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Okay, one of the worst leaders in the history of planet bob, one who snubbed their membership for their own greedy personal gain, who couldn’t even write his own apology letter- is for this movement. 

.. What Steve?

39 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Says the guy who's main MO is to get others to bleed for him/ sell himself to the lowest bidder. Who's just jelly that NG has a senator this great. Who could never admit it when he acted wrongly. Bitter about losing his chance at influence, only to then serve the ones who destroyed him. 

They don't come much sadder than LH

Edited by Lucius Optimus

• 2 months later...