Beati Bellicosi Accords

Well, howdy there Bob! I have got some news for you. We have signed a brand new, shiny treaty. I know what you must be thinking, another treaty! We just cancelled a treaty and here we are signing another one. Well, it is what it is. We like these guys and they like us so we decided to sign a treaty. So I present to you the "Beati Bellicosi Accords"

beati_bellicosi.jpg

Preamble

This document hereby establishes a strengthened bond of friendship between the Freehold of the Wolves and the Christian Coalition of Countries. It will stand to protect the safety, security, and prosperity of all members. The Freehold of the Wolves and the Christian Coalition of Countries, hereafter referred to as FTW and CCC respectively, shall respect each other’s sovereignty and shall remain independent alliances.

I. Defense

The signatories acknowledge this document as a pledge of optional defense. While not mandatory, the parties are encouraged to come to one’s defense if requested. Any request shall be responded to in a timely fashion.

II. Aggression

Both parties agree that if one enters into a conflict, the other is encouraged to join them but is not required. No acts of aggression between either party shall exist for the duration spanning the ratification of this document. In the event of a military conflict occurring in which either party is forced to engage each other, both parties shall declare neutrality towards the other. 

III. Aiding

Both parties shall, but are not required to, partake in economic, military, or technological exchange, as an act of open diplomacy and continued friendship.

IV. Intelligence

Both parties agree to share intelligence regarding any sort of diplomatic or militaristic action either is considering. 

V. Senate Voting

Both parties, in the interest of bettering the white sphere, agree to work together for the common good.

VI. Termination

A. This document may be terminated by the decision of the governing bodies of either party. A grace period of 72 hours is to exist between the statement of intent (delivered directly to the High Council or the Council of Lords) and the actual termination of the treaty.

B. Any Amendment to this treaty may be revoked individually or as part of the Full Treaty between both parties according to these terms.

Signatories:

Freehold of the Wolves:

Canik, Mad King

Taco, Hand of the King

Sauron, Lord of State

Smitty, Lord of Harmony

Lord Draculea, Lord of Finance

Kaznawim, Lord of War

Christian Coalition of Countries:

High Council of the CCC
Lilweirdward, High Chancellor

Yeshua Solomon

SwagJuice

Edited by Smitty256

19 minutes ago, lilweirdward said:

First!

Glad to see this formalized! FTW have been wonderful friends since CCC resurrected, and I'm confident they'll be even better allies.

Aww shucks! You're too kind. If only we could have done this sooner.

5 minutes ago, Smitty256 said:

You say that like I am supposed to know who Ordo Cyberneticus is. 

I answered your inquiry first this time. No props? 

And yes I would expect you to have an idea who OC is. If not directly I'd think someone would've metioned it. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

13 minutes ago, Smitty256 said:

Who are you?

It's not about you who I am

5 minutes ago, Smitty256 said:

You say that like I am supposed to know who Ordo Cyberneticus is. 

This shows everyone your incompetence and the incompetence of your alliance. Not because my existence is relevant, but because you are ignorant and don't know the CN alliances. 

1 minute ago, Lucius Optimus said:

I answered your inquiry fisr this time. No props? 

And yes I would expect you to have an idea who OC is. If not directly I'd think someone would've metioned it. 

Thank you for answering my first question. I appreciate that.

I mean, as far as I can tell, and I say this not to troll, OC hasn't done anything of significance. Do you really blame me for not knowing who they are? Martialis appears out of nowhere and immediately starts attacking Canik. Almost every single comment he has posted on the OWF has been directed at us and telling us how awful we are. How would he know unless he is one of Lord Hitchcock's multis. Which, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.

3 minutes ago, Smitty256 said:

Martialis appears out of nowhere and immediately starts attacking Canik. Almost every single comment he has posted on the OWF has been directed at us and telling us how awful we are. How would he know unless he is one of Lord Hitchcock's multis. Which, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.

I got to know Canik's incompetence and his futility years ago and I've never had any kind of relationship with Lord Hitchcock. 

6 minutes ago, Smitty256 said:

Thank you for answering my first question. I appreciate that.

I mean, as far as I can tell, and I say this not to troll, OC hasn't done anything of significance. Do you really blame me for not knowing who they are? Martialis appears out of nowhere and immediately starts attacking Canik. Almost every single comment he has posted on the OWF has been directed at us and telling us how awful we are. How would he know unless he is one of Lord Hitchcock's multis. Which, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.

He's  been around for years. 

I mean if none of your departments or alliances talk to each other i guess I can understand? 

I do when you are in a bloc that apparently coordinates efforts. 

Thats...a very bold accusation. Do you know of any LH multis? Now LH there is a person that hasn't around. Putting that history degree to work. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

1 minute ago, Lucius Optimus said:

He's  been around for years. 

I mean if none of your departments or alliances talk to each other i guess I can understand? 

I do when you are in a bloc that apparently coordinates efforts. 

Thats...a very bold accusation. Do you know of any LH multis? Now LH there is a person that hasn't around. Putting that history degree to work. 

All I'm saying is that you don't get to come out of nowhere and start attacking us. Especially if you haven't ever dealt with us before. 

6 minutes ago, Smitty256 said:

All I'm saying is that you don't get to come out of nowhere and start attacking us. Especially if you haven't ever dealt with us before. 

Alright 

What exactly stops him? 

What wall have you built? 

According to offical statements by your gov my alliance doesn't exist. 

Yours does so its open to criticism. If fact it should welcome critics. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

4 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Yours does so its open to criticism. If favt it should welcome critics. 

I'm not saying you are wrong. If you want to criticize then by all means, criticize. Don't be surprised if we criticize you in return though.

Edited by Smitty256

1 hour ago, Martialis said:

Bad treaty

For all the grief FTW gets from some folks, they were the first group of people to actually hang out in our discord server and help make the place more lively. They've been nothing but kind to all of our members, even before there was talk of treaties or mutual benefits, and I respect that a lot. I understand that this may not be a popular decision to some, but I will proudly stand behind this treaty and these two alliances. Any potential friend of the CCC can hopefully respect that, whether you agree with it or not.

42 minutes ago, lilweirdward said:

For all the grief FTW gets from some folks, they were the first group of people to actually hang out in our discord server and help make the place more lively. They've been nothing but kind to all of our members, even before there was talk of treaties or mutual benefits, and I respect that a lot. I understand that this may not be a popular decision to some, but I will proudly stand behind this treaty and these two alliances. Any potential friend of the CCC can hopefully respect that, whether you agree with it or not.

This is a logical step for someone who recently experienced a war rife with the miasma of treaty chess.

I understand where you're coming from, but I agree with Marti's sentiment because all treaties are bad treaties imo.

I know every alliance is different, and I know this isn't about us, but just to draw a comparison, and for the sake of Smitty's  increasingly deteriorating mental health; Ours is a culture that is more contextual than literal-

0aa42b9d-747b-489d-b027-74fe25884bf8-tex

I don't respect Furry

But congratulations are in order to CCC for finally waking up.