Beati Bellicosi Accords

8 minutes ago, James Spanier said:

Velocity, why didn't you tell me that the image you had me critique was for this? I feel misled, I would have suggested a cooler font.

I needed to keep it a surprise for you, duh.

I didn’t mislead you, all I did was ask for some criticism 😄

14 hours ago, Smitty256 said:

I'm not saying you are wrong. If you want to criticize then by all means, criticize. Don't be surprised if we criticize you in return though.

You didn't provide a legitimate criticism though. All you said was "You don't get to come out of nowhere and attack us" and I think we all know what that reads like. 

You're alliance will probably be running whats left of the place very soon. As a peer of the realm and up and coming power everyone is going to deal with you at some level whether you or they like it or not. When that happens Its up to FTW to take the criticism and maintain peace and order, to continue the good work NPO does. 

Be better. 

Actually personify the high position you're in. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

13 hours ago, lilweirdward said:

For all the grief FTW gets from some folks, they were the first group of people to actually hang out in our discord server and help make the place more lively. They've been nothing but kind to all of our members, even before there was talk of treaties or mutual benefits, and I respect that a lot. I understand that this may not be a popular decision to some, but I will proudly stand behind this treaty and these two alliances. Any potential friend of the CCC can hopefully respect that, whether you agree with it or not.

One can respect that you'll stand up for your treaty partners and true freinds and I'll be one of them and say congrats to your signing. You must have been aware you would take heat; knowing the history as I'm sure the resident historian also does. But you made the move anyway. 

Its good to know you won't crack under pressure :)👍 

8 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

You didn't provide a legitimate criticism though. All you said was "You don't get to come out of nowhere and attack us" and I think we all know what that reads like. 

You're alliance will probably be running whats left of the place very soon. As a peer of the realm and up and coming power everyone is going to deal with you at some level whether you or they like it or not. When that happens Its up to FTW to take the criticism and maintain peace and order, to continue the good work NPO does. 

Be better. 

Actually personify the high position you're in. 

That's fair. Thank you for your assessment. I appreciate it.