Roq It 'Til The Wheels Come Off

42 minutes ago, Lysergide said:

If you are going to make the attempt to parlay words in an attempt to throw insults at me, you should put a better effort into spelling. However I suppose you are still learning how to read and write, return to this thread when you graduate from Elementary School. 

Our teacher are aware of your grades lol

3 hours ago, Lysergide said:

I wouldn't normally support Umbrella or whatever they are calling themselves these days, but in the name of the Unjust Path kick Argent's Teeth in and teach them how real wars are fought.

We postdate the Unjust War by like a year.

I don't think we can take the blame for that one.

We all know the real reason for this. Low could not get the aborption of all the Citadel alliances as he wished and since Umbrella melted away rather than be absorbed he decides to hit the remainder.

Well played Low, well played.

TOP members who haven't merged in yet.... OG.... Gramlins.... and myself (only real FCC left... well Theamplified42 is out there somewhere) we should be scared and joined the borg that is known as Argent.

10 hours ago, Ethereum said:

With the NG/IRON Oculus Civil War probably still going on, if there was a Resistance left, might be the best chance now before they consolidate more power again.

Yeah no. NG launched a suicide charge against IRON, it's still going on but it's not a civil war.

2 hours ago, janax said:

We postdate the Unjust War by like a year.

I don't think we can take the blame for that one.

Also you guys were founded by mostly ex-MHA and ex-TOOL, which is to say that your founders were on opposite sides during UJW. So - no.

5 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Back in my day, disagreements were settled at the negotiating table, with caustic roughing up the weaker attendee with verbal abuse

I keep logs of Caustic roughing me up in IRC whispers for when I have trouble... performing. 10/10 would fight NG again

3 hours ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

They still are resolved in that matter.

Times were different back then, the good ‘ol days of disbanding alliances, extorting tech, nuking noobs... and we were happy 

1 hour ago, gowfanatic said:

I keep logs of Caustic roughing me up in IRC whispers for when I have trouble... performing. 

His whispers remind me times when Walsh did war propaganda, argent wasn’t the hegemony, and dajobo would store all his peanuts in a TOP revival

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

9 hours ago, The Zigur said:

You could always just not PZI people.

It’s not PZI if they just do it until I say stop, but never said it.

You’re just to dumb to figure out how to evolve is your problem.

Edited by Ethereum