Notice to the New Pacific Order

The Zigur

53 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Wait, you are the ones who hit neutrals like GPA, not me. I only like to confront the biggest, baddest bullies. 

Jesus H Sausages on toast, I was hit by NPO in that war and I managed to get over it several years quicker than you

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

Nobody is surprised to learn it's zero. You have been threatened with extinction zero times. 

That was why he quoted it.

Everyone who has declared a perma war on us have given it up, or, have ensured they waste their war chest enough to guarantee it won't last the rest of the [OOC]game[/OOC].

10 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

That was why he quoted it.

Everyone who has declared a perma war on us have given it up, or, have ensured they waste their war chest enough to guarantee it won't last the rest of the [OOC]game[/OOC].

I never gave up. I just lost interest. You NPO fellows became boring. It wasn't always that way. Trust me, I was there.

28 minutes ago, Rebel Virginia said:

I never gave up. I just lost interest. You NPO fellows became boring. It wasn't always that way. Trust me, I was there.

Maybe they became boring to make you lose interest, RV. :v:

Edited by DeathAdder

8 hours ago, The Zigur said:

The difference that, unlike your noobs, I get "crushed" in style.

8 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

I'll just be keeping this for posterity.

:. War Details

About Wars

War Status: Currently Fighting
War Reason: A general dispute
War Declaration Date: 7/12/2018 12:00:03 AM
War End Date: 7/20/2018
Total Attacks: 7
XP Option: Experience Enabled
  War Declared By

:popcorn:

Here's some music for your listening pleasure, as you get rolled.

20 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

More like-

CqJo2T5.gif

We plan to have him stuffed, we're still arguing where we're going to put him up. I was thinking Grub might want to use him as ash tray?

Also do you want the skeleton, the soft bits will be shot into the star at Alpha Proxima to ensure nothing remains.

22 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Just a quick reminder that staggering me doesn't actually stop me from posting on here. :rolleyes:

Just a quick reminder that posting here does not mean you are either winning the prose war, more intelligent than anyone else, brave or skilled.

You are the poster boy for FAILURE.  You could have been successful, but you failed to adapt, you failed to evolve and instead chose a path of continuing cowardice and failure, all while waving your flag and banging your drum.  ''Look at me''  you cry, ''I stand for something''.  The evidence is to the contrary.  You are filth, the kind you scrape off your shoe, you have a demonstrated track record of being so and yet you want to jump up on that cross at the drop of a hat because you believe you are worthy of a holy death.

It seems so long ago that you ''successfully'' led SNX in a revolution, it seems so long ago that you held positions of responsibility and some degree of respect.  Now all we see is the moronic chanting of someone whose disguise fell and once it dropped for a second we saw the real Junka.  A filthy racist coward, unaware of the trash he talked in mixed company and the offense he causes to others, instead focusing on his own potential minor losses.

No real alliance will ever admit you, you are beyond redemption, you are perma-toxic and it is your own choices that have led you to that situation.  The revolution will not be televised, no one is coming for you, no one is watching you for leadership or example.  This fantasy world you occupy where you are a worthy model for anything must be fascinating to you, but the reality is you stand alone, nude as the day you were born, covered only in filth.  Enjoy.

I do acknowledge your lack of interest in my personal take on your situation, I know it doesn't fit your own narrative, but it takes a few minutes to explain things in depth to you, don't overreach...

1 hour ago, bart416 said:

We plan to have him stuffed, we're still arguing where we're going to put him up. I was thinking Grub might want to use him as ash tray?

Also do you want the skeleton, the soft bits will be shot into the star at Alpha Proxima to ensure nothing remains.

I will put it on display in the COBRA Museum of Intolerance.

Just as it was positioned at the time of death-

Ddsz_WCz_VQAAH3_Ot.jpg

Like I said, you all can [pretend to?] be a bunch of trigglypuffs if you want, it won't break my stride in the least. I am making a stand for free speech here, whether in this realm or others, and you can't make me back down on that issue with military force.

No. Hitting you with Military force is for our entertainment.

Laughing at you and pointing out your hypocrisy and grievous misunderstanding of the Freedom of Speech every time you say something retarded is clearly the method here.

Maybe if you'd pull your head out of your own ass for ten minutes and read some of what other people say to you, you would realize why you're treated this way.

Edited by DeathAdder

Except, you're the morally bankrupt coward. You have been ever since Vlad schooled your ass on Mobius1 and the rest of the people who took over after him.

You try to pretend you've done something in your decade+ here, you haven't. Grub was being generous when he said leading ISX earned you some form of respect-- it didn't. They were failures as MXCA + the others, they were even bigger failures when they merged and thought they could manage a 200+ member alliance.

Then you took advantage and usurped power. Clearly, if it wasn't for actual leadership by Galerion, and Dajobo protecting your ass, it, too, would be another shell of an alliance destroyed by your own hubris. You used that position to bully smaller Alliances under you, tried to act like a tough man, and,  still, you fell. Again, from your own mouth..

You try to pretend you're book smart to compensate for your innumerable failures, yet, every demonstration of actual texts you've spouted here, and, in other threads, have shown that not only have you read the poorest, most mainstream and incorrect translations you could find, you also didn't actually gain the insight that they offered.

You pretend to be an armchair general, because, in all other facets of life, you likely fail. If you actually had friends/people interested in you, you wouldn't have to come on here and spout your fantasy world and try to entice people to believe you.

You are rude. Even people who don't initially have a problem with you eventually turn against you and despise you just as much as anyone else on here because you are one of the most fake people, if not the most fake, I have ever had the misfortune to encounter.

You can go ahead and deny all of this, but, deep down inside, you know it's true, and you use your arrogance and cynicism to try to pretend it isn't true. None of us are actually fooled, Junka.

Edited by DeathAdder

A for effort trying to piece together a puzzle using fragments of my existence, but you still fail. 

I hate most people, present crowd included. That hatred, however, doesnt have anything to do with myself. It has to do with your ignorant, violent and valueless behavior built on street thug mentality.

What made ISX special was that people like yourself were not tolerated amongst the membership. Everyone was kind, cooperative and genuinely cared for one another. Obviously that's a completely alien existence to your barbarian hack and slash primitivism.

Unfortunately I have been ripped from the idyllic pastures and forced to fight you neanderthals and savages once again. You are truly evil and I hope you suffer a lonely fate someday, when you no longer have cyber-sycophants to surround you.

Edited by The Zigur