The Ellen Show

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't get past page 2.  I don't give a !@#$ about anybody in this thread...except captain enema (I'd give you 2 !@#$%).  So, as an objective observer I'd have to give Lucious the win in the battle of wit.  The ellen stuff falls flat.

18 minutes ago, smurthwaite said:

I didn't get past page 2.  I don't give a !@#$ about anybody in this thread...except captain enema (I'd give you 2 !@#$%).  So, as an objective observer I'd have to give Lucious the win in the battle of wit.  The ellen stuff falls flat.

Thanks Smurthwaite I needed that. But I have accepted I am in fact Ellen. See nation Bio. 

23 minutes ago, smurthwaite said:

giphy%201_4.gif

That really hurt :P

11 hours ago, Roal36 said:

Involving themselves in an ongoing SLAP conflict by taking in nations at war
I checked that time to see if SLAP had any "wars" declared. I didn't find any.
The nation in questioned joined in his/her own freewill and let me remind you that Jack Layton who was officially part of SLAP coalition against OoT (as vindicated by their peace terms) was already raiding OoT without CB.

Launching a propaganda campaign against our allies via their member Roal36

You nor your allies provided any proof of me being doing a campaign of any sort against any other alliance  and nor did there exist any attempt from your side to prove or back up any of those allegations meaning these were manufactured fake CB.
"You got yourself and the alliance you were in at the time hit because you insisted at poking and prodding at my allies"
- More lies and fake reasons manufactured by you without an iota of evidence and let me remind you that while enforcing your PZI objective against me you were in violation of a peace treaty you yourself penned and attested.

I am not full of myself but your allies were so fixated on me for some reason (Pathological Obsession) such that I fought 5 alliances in a defensive war that had no CB, deleted my nation and months later I am still being dragged to topics I have no connection with. (Even if I consider the faked manufactured CB of yours that would still leave me atleast 4 alliances with no CB fighting me). Stop pretending that your alliance didn't enforce PZI or EZI. You guys enforced it and it was a success. OoT ended up losing half a dozen nations, I deleted according to the terms imposed on me.
I am not engaging in a slander campaign against your esteemed alliance I am merely stating some truth about what you did AFTER YOUR ALLY STARTED LYING ABOUT IT IN OWF.

On 11/8/2016 at 9:39 PM, Banned said:

Alright, and I went to read the coalition channel after I responded here.  So, here's what I got for you.  If you're in agreement, let me know. 

-Roal36 posts surrender on the OWF (in the war resignation thread), and acknowledges defeat at the hands of VG, SNX, Kush, AM, SLAP, LC, SRA, and FoC.

-Roal36 includes a statement to the effect that he will not interfere with FoC in the future to include poaching, propaganda, spamming, spying, proxy warfare, etc. 

-Roal36 further agrees that he will not interfere with any Monsters Mash Coalition AA for the duration of the conflict and for a period of 6 months following, to include poaching, propaganda, spamming, spying, proxy warfare, etc.

-Roal36 will draft a paragraph to include a minimum of 10 lines of text praising the leadership of General Kanabis

-Roal36 shall not return to Monsters Inc Reborn, in animalz or in any AA in which President Hardin is a member for the duration of the conflict and for a period of 6 months following the current conflict.  He shall send no aid to Monsters Inc Reborn, to animalz, or to any AA in which President Hardin is a member, shall assist them in no wars, and shall not vote for President Hardin in the brown team senate for the duration of the conflict. 

-Monsters Mash grants peace to Roal36 in good standing so long as these conditions continue to be met, and does not consider Roal36 to be a prisoner-of-war. 

Please do let me know which of these terms I violated.  As best as I can tell, there is nothing in here that limits myself or SLAP in any way other than at the termination of the war, Monsters Mash agreed to grant you peace and not consider you a prisoner of war.  Nowhere is there a limitation on any Monsters Mash AA from redeclaring on you for cause. 

Nobody imposed terms that required you to delete to my knowledge.  Nor have you presented any evidence of such. 

You know damn well that the propaganda campaign referred to was the attempt to extort reps from GATO that you insisted be paid to nations that weren't even on the alliance they were originally offered to at a time when you did not legally represent the alliance they were offered to. 

As for active wars, they very much existed on ice360dg when he was accepted into OoT.  And that was very much live action at the time that war was declared on OoT.  And not only did you full well know that at the time, but if you had any questions, you have plenty of methods to reach me, and you did at that time also.  So if you ever needed clarification, I've not been a difficult person to reach. 

But keep running your mouth, spewing that SLAP PZI's people, and maybe I'll make an exception just for you.  If I'm going to be accused of something, might as well do it right?

1 hour ago, smurthwaite said:

Now Smurth, that hurt alot.

1 hour ago, Banned said:

Please do let me know which of these terms I violated.  As best as I can tell, there is nothing in here that limits myself or SLAP in any way other than at the termination of the war, Monsters Mash agreed to grant you peace and not consider you a prisoner of war.  Nowhere is there a limitation on any Monsters Mash AA from redeclaring on you for cause. 

Nobody imposed terms that required you to delete to my knowledge.  Nor have you presented any evidence of such. 

You know damn well that the propaganda campaign referred to was the attempt to extort reps from GATO that you insisted be paid to nations that weren't even on the alliance they were originally offered to at a time when you did not legally represent the alliance they were offered to. 

As for active wars, they very much existed on ice360dg when he was accepted into OoT.  And that was very much live action at the time that war was declared on OoT.  And not only did you full well know that at the time, but if you had any questions, you have plenty of methods to reach me, and you did at that time also.  So if you ever needed clarification, I've not been a difficult person to reach. 

But keep running your mouth, spewing that SLAP PZI's people, and maybe I'll make an exception just for you.  If I'm going to be accused of something, might as well do it right?

There was an agreement not to bother me for 6 months if I keep my peace. Your side broke it at least 3 times and u know it better than anyone else.

Most of the evidence got destroyed when I deleted my nation and purged my discord and forum chats and the one nation that did act as a middle man also got deleted (separate incident). be assured I made sure that this was indeed the final demand from ur side before deleting. Why else should I undo everything I did for two years. 

It was no propaganda campaign it was a real thing and I clarified this issue with Alexio so I have no wish to talk abt this anymore also that thing is between my and Alexio and does not involve any one of you meaning u can't use it in ur CB (if u can then I can easily see Lucius able to justify each and every one of his alleged actions against Cobra).

I saw that guy had pending wars (was it 1 or just two?). But he did belong in an disintegrated alliance (ex agent) and SLAP had not issued any sort of notification regarding this guy (correct me if I am wrong).

Yes I put forth plenty of questions and answered everyone of ur allegations against myself and OoT in public for all to see. In any case it was hard to do any real talking when the only solid offer I got was to delete my nation and the one OoT got was to humiliate themselves and force them to remove their govt member. I am still waiting for another war where the terms pressed on by SLAP consists of banning certain internal members.

23 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

There was an agreement not to bother me for 6 months if I keep my peace. Your side broke it at least 3 times and u know it better than anyone else.

Most of the evidence got destroyed when I deleted my nation and purged my discord and forum chats and the one nation that did act as a middle man also got deleted (separate incident). be assured I made sure that this was indeed the final demand from ur side before deleting. Why else should I undo everything I did for two years. 

It was no propaganda campaign it was a real thing and I clarified this issue with Alexio so I have no wish to talk abt this anymore also that thing is between my and Alexio and does not involve any one of you meaning u can't use it in ur CB (if u can then I can easily see Lucius able to justify each and every one of his alleged actions against Cobra).

I saw that guy had pending wars (was it 1 or just two?). But he did belong in an disintegrated alliance (ex agent) and SLAP had not issued any sort of notification regarding this guy (correct me if I am wrong).

Yes I put forth plenty of questions and answered everyone of ur allegations against myself and OoT in public for all to see. In any case it was hard to do any real talking when the only solid offer I got was to delete my nation and the one OoT got was to humiliate themselves and force them to remove their govt member. I am still waiting for another war where the terms pressed on by SLAP consists of banning certain internal members.

Wholesome_dcd373_6258901.jpg

No solicitors or walls of text. Go away.

Edited by General Kanabis

52 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Which one of the terms are you interpreting to say that those nations had a NAP level obligation to let you do as you wish to our allies?  Cause I'm not seeing it. 

When you take what belongs in a PM at most, and really, isn't even a matter of discussion to the OWF in an attempt to smear my allies, that's propaganda. 

And I see nothing about Lucius' actions that are alleged, as he doesn't seem to have denied any of them.  Frankly, I don't care if he can justify what he did to COBRA, he prodded the bull trying to push for a war with COBRA for months, and now he's got it.  So good on him.

Funny how you bounce so frequently as convenient between being a gov member and not being in gov in an alliance, depending on which narrative fits the story you're pushing at the time.  Regardless, there's one thing that is certain.  You are not now a government of OoT.

6 hours ago, Banned said:

Funny how you bounce so frequently as convenient between being a gov member and not being in gov in an alliance, depending on which narrative fits the story you're pushing at the time.  Regardless, there's one thing that is certain.  You are not now a government of OoT.

Prior to the war OoT had no formally constituted govt. Every individual had roe in the alliance which they got through explicit promise or order from the govt like I got my FA/recruitment charge. But during the war after complaints arose from your side that there was no govt the alliance constituted a govt and that is still visible in an OWF forum post. At the time you pushed your terms on OoT after an offensive war you also made an explicit demand that I be removed and banned from the alliance, I was removed prior to the terms acceptance (one of the reasons it got accepted by OoT) but never formally discharged by the alliance because I was still a dark lord unless the emperor explicitly says otherwise.

Which one of the terms are you interpreting to say that those nations had a NAP level obligation to let you do as you wish to our allies?  Cause I'm not seeing it. 

Let me correct you right there. You nor your alliance have not presented any evidence of me violating these terms of our peace conditions.
  - Roal36 includes a statement to the effect that he will not interfere with FoC in the future to include poaching, propaganda, spamming, spying, proxy warfare, etc. 

And I see nothing about Lucius' actions that are alleged, as he doesn't seem to have denied any of them.  Frankly, I don't care if he can justify what he did to COBRA, he prodded the bull trying to push for a war with COBRA for months, and now he's got it.  So good on him.

Let me remind you that your ally Cobra (then know by some other name) actually engaged in Spying and proxy warfare against TMG and spying against OoT and myself specifically. This act was confessed by Nigel a then Cobra govt member. But your ally and your alliance have never acknowledged it and taken responsibility  so why then do you give weight to what Lucius allegedly said in private conversation? Isn't that hypocrisy? Let me also remind you that TIE was an ally of Malabar and OoT and any issues not resolved by the alliances in question is an open book meaning Lucius IF HE did any attacks on COBRA was merely replying for the attacks made by Cobra against TMG, OoT and Malabar. aND slap is merely backing the aggressive attacks done by COBRA on TIE and multiple other alliances some of which still exists.

16 minutes ago, CrinkledStraw said:

Less text, more memes.

Less lies by SLAP/AM and More Memes I agree.

Edited by Roal36