IUAlpert

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
On 4/19/2023 at 10:40 PM, Not the Carlton said:

I played as Duncan King from 2005 to 2012 and came back in April 2023. I don’t remember anything useful other than how much I liked most of you. 🫠

I know you.  How are you? 

On 4/19/2023 at 10:40 PM, Not the Carlton said:

I played as Duncan King from 2005 to 2012 and came back in April 2023. I don’t remember anything useful other than how much I liked most of you. 🫠

Hello. I remember your name. I think you were in NATO? Or not....memory is a fickle thing.

24 minutes ago, kingzog said:

Hello. I remember your name. I think you were in NATO? Or not....memory is a fickle thing.

Yeah i was formerly a lot of things most notably NATO. I RPed as a pompous bass pole due to ic and ooc issues (law school stress) but I’m much happier and friendlier now. 

Always loved your avatar.  Hope the last 10 years have treated you well as well. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

checking in from ~2007. was a leader in the old MCB alliance, and just thinking about all the good times had playing this game. we joined an alliance of alliances, the sphere, and then went to war with NPO and others. shortly after i lost interest and got out. honestly dont even remember how. 

good times were had by all. wish this place was more active. 

• 1 month later...
On 10/31/2023 at 3:09 PM, cockerpunk said:

checking in from ~2007. was a leader in the old MCB alliance, and just thinking about all the good times had playing this game. we joined an alliance of alliances, the sphere, and then went to war with NPO and others. shortly after i lost interest and got out. honestly dont even remember how. 

good times were had by all. wish this place was more active. 

It's much more active on Discord. Should check it out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, created first nation in September 2007. Current nation dates back to November 2011. I generally keep quiet and stay out of politics. 

But I will fight if Polaris calls for me to do so. :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...