FCA declaration

1 minute ago, General Kanabis said:

I drafted that Government Charter.

When you banned me from your lonely Forum and created the FCA, I just assumed you had no use for it.

Don't like it? Write your own.

Oh and stop trying to edit our Wiki Page to suit your ego:

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/COBRA

I drafted that as well.

Don't like it? Write your own.

Ahem....and who ratified that? I never heard a peep. 

COBRA in the beginning had a limited charter. It could've been built off of, but it was simple and elegant. The later Charter looked bloated. 

I had every intention of unbanning, but things are going to fast. I was hearing about exiles and the like. So I returned and acted as I felt was appropriate. 

I haven't touched the wiki in almost a week. 

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

My good man...

All members of the Army knew in advance that an offensive on LPC was planned. 

ok, I stand corrected. It was just the fact that only 5 nations declared in the first wave and since the only 2 nation has joined. But then it is a wise tactical move to hold back some of our forces to take care of counters.

3 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Ahem....and who ratified that? I never heard a peep. 

COBRA in the beginning had a limited charter. It could've been built off of, but it was simple and elegant. The later Charter looked bloated. 

I had every intention of unbanning, but things are going to fast. I was hearing about exiles and the like. So I returned and acted as I felt was appropriate. 

I haven't touched the wiki in almost a week. 

I'm out of attack slots atm, but Lord Grimsin just paid you guys a visit.

COBRA LIVES!

o7

7 minutes ago, tobiash said:

ok, I stand corrected. It was just the fact that only 5 nations declared in the first wave and since the only 2 nation has joined. But then it is a wise tactical move to hold back some of our forces to take care of counters.

What can I say, the most active took care of business. 

1 minute ago, Lucius Optimus said:

What can I say, the most active took care of business. 

It is a good thing to plan stuff like wars and not just do it on a Wim. Funny how most of your members are active, but missed your offensive. But then again that is no business of mine.

8 hours ago, Montezuma said:

yes that person is u lunka now u see the light!! grow some balls and attack. u say U KNOW someone spied u so that good reason or r u scared to fight with out ur doom friends lmao??

roal I cant believe u still talk smack after all ur crying and alliance hoping u should go hide under a rock until everyone forgets how big of a cry baby chicken u r cluck cluck 2 weeks ull cry again and fca will be destroyed lmao :war: Lucius is a joke and getting destroyed by methrage Lucius this war has nothing to do with u u came in late shut up and take methrages pounding butt hurt little boy lmao:gun:strange is the worst fighter of all time him and the boy emperor junka he can barely handle me even though I have been fighting so much and have other wars lmao little baby got beat in c0bra and now will get beat in fca!!

Said by someone lacking balls. I invited you to a one on one duel and you ignored me even while attacking/declaring on my my other allies.

3 hours ago, tobiash said:

It is a good thing to plan stuff like wars and not just do it on a Wim. Funny how most of your members are active, but missed your offensive. But then again that is no business of mine.

Logging on everyday and being truly active is a little different, you will know that if you are in the govt of a huge micro alliance (like the old COBRA with its 40+ nations 30 of whome were technically active)

12 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

LPCN will not be content until all of brown is enslaved under tyranny... the War on Terror began in part because we refused to surrender our sovereignty to Methrage, it's only natural COBRA would be pressed with the same demands.

hahaha...loz!

you trying hard to get involved in this drama

lolz

this thread has nothing to do w/ you and yet you constantly bump in...you really hav some attention problem

hahaha

Edited by visayan

M Inc does not support the war against the free Cobra Army and I've reached out to methrage in regards.

Until further notice, M Inc is cutting all ties tonLPNC; we have fought along side them during the goons war, the super nova x war, switched to brown and got him his first term as senator, worked to dismantle TAO. He is fully allowed to engage against the free cobra army; but he has lost the historical support from us.

It's time we part out ways.

1 minute ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

M Inc does not support the war against the free Cobra Army and I've reached out to methrage in regards.

Until further notice, M Inc is cutting all ties tonLPNC; we have fought along side them during the goons war, the super nova x war, switched to brown and got him his first term as senator, worked to dismantle TAO. He is fully allowed to engage against the free cobra army; but he has lost the historical support from us.

It's time we part out ways.

until you correct all the spellings...we will not recognize your pronouncements.

lolz!

5 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I'm amazed to say it, but I think Minc has just grown in respectability.

I could always start a 'public trial for methrage', he is more than welcome to declare on m inc, as we out number him in wonder heavy lower teir nations, finance, and casualties.

It was a tough choice, and given our last discussion, it was the right one.

37 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I'm amazed to say it, but I think Minc has just grown in respectability.

29 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

It was a tough choice, and given our last discussion, it was the right one.

Junka supports you, its time to do the right thing *puts pistol on table next to LH and walks out of room*

Just now, the rebel said:

Junka supports you, its time to do the right thing *puts pistol on table next to LH and walks out of room*

My stance on the matter is simple, the cobra kanibis still runs with Layton, should and will die in a ball of fire.

The free Cobra army is different, they are warring Kashmir and they are warring LPNC over the simple fact that they don't want to be forced to vote methrage or be ran by methrage. Which is fine, give the guys their freedom.

I fully support the free cobra army in their journey.

They are an active alliance with an against the grain Character and I admire that in an alliance, especially a micro