4 hours ago, tobiash said:

So you have a treaty on a higher level then a protectorate with Kashmir?

You have not lost 50%+ member nations + close to 90% of you NS?

And peace is not good for the members of C0BRA?

Because If I am right about these things then it really is not "propoganda"!

I'm afraid The General has become blind to reason. Partially due to his hatred of Methrage, but mostly because of Jack Layton's influence over him. I would say our friend GK has been bewitched by a false God.

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Sunday, May 08, 2016 at 2:18 AM, Roal36 said:

That is why I moved to SNX. I hope to learn at SNX more fighting and Administration skills.

That is not why I invited you into my home and the home of my comrades, who have bled together to defend our right to sovereignty and self-determination. Imperators are expected to leave their pasts behind them and fully integrate into our post-revolutionary society. 

I wish you luck, and hope you find your niche going forward.

Edited by Immortan Junka

38 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

That is not why I invited you into my home and the home of my comrades, who have bled together to defend our right to sovereignty and self-determination. Imperators are expected to leave their pasts behind them and fully integrate into our post-revolutionary society. 

I wish you luck, and hope you find your niche going forward.

Its for the best. I realise that me and SNX aren't made for each other. I can and will never forget my past.

3 hours ago, Dr Strange said:

I'm afraid The General has become blind to reason. Partially due to his hatred of Methrage, but mostly because of Jack Layton's influence over him. I would say our friend GK has been bewitched by a false God.

That is sad! Just after coming back to Planet BOB, I had a disagreement over the way I handled a raiding target. Nothing much just some low level OWF bull.hit. A little later he raided me (before I joined Limitless Nexus, later Cobra). He seemed like a good guy that could be fun to play with no matter if I was against or with him. Nah hope he changes his view on the future of the war and give peace a chance!

Edited by tobiash
typo

here is a question for methrage there is this new cobra army thing that was started by Lucius who is a tca member and usually they hate on the lpc should we attack these guys for false flagging cobra and taking in cobra fighters?

edit...they say the dark Templar protects them

Edited by Montezuma

You guys just lost the last COBRA royal guard to us.  So which is the fake COBRA now(not that you were ever the real one) ? 

4 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

You guys just lost the last COBRA royal guard to us...

Hey the coward is also an alliance hopper too. How about you shut up for a change eh, you wouldn't want to be the reason the umpteenth version of cobra got killed would you?

30 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

You guys just lost the last COBRA royal guard to us.  So which is the fake COBRA now(not that you were ever the real one) ? 

I will represent The Free COBRA Army in this matter. Our goal is to rebuild the old COBRA alliance. We have no quarrel with the LPC, and in fact some of us still vote LPC. Lucius was one of COBRAs founding members and his only interest in this matter is to give COBRA back to it's people. There is no TCA involvement what so ever, this is entirely our own undertaking.

36 minutes ago, Dr Strange said:

I will represent The Free COBRA Army in this matter. Our goal is to rebuild the old COBRA alliance. We have no quarrel with the LPC, and in fact some of us still vote LPC. Lucius was one of COBRAs founding members and his only interest in this matter is to give COBRA back to it's people. There is no TCA involvement what so ever, this is entirely our own undertaking.

If I recall correctly, Lucius was the one who suddenly came back to COBRA after you guys joined the LPC & got you guys to abandon the LPC for Kashmir protection.

51 minutes ago, Dr Strange said:

Are you guys content sticking with the name you have now? Leaving mid war wasn't a good way to earn my trust, also I see no wars from you guys on C0bra or Kashmir.

5 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Dr Strange is Inquisitor Severus, who was the original founder AA. So what he says has some weight, and I think it would be an act of aggression for LPCN to attack for no reason.

Who said anything about attacking?

1 hour ago, Roal36 said:

There is only one Cobra & that is us currently.

12 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I think it would be an act of aggression for LPCN to attack for no reason.

Seeing nations who have been hostile to us banding together in an AA called The Free Cobra Army seems like they might be aggressive towards us later on.

If we created The Free Supernova-X Army & started recruiting former SNX members into its ranks, how would you view it?

7 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Are you guys content sticking with the name you have now? Leaving mid war wasn't a good way to earn my trust, also I see no wars from you guys on C0bra or Kashmir.

Who left mid war. Me and Lucius was already in Peace while Dr. Strange and Baron was fighting (or were they fighting) without a full heart as evidenced by their abandonment of your "authentic" Cobra at the first chance. I suppose you don't need to keep the name any longer now that an alliance having no wish to fight you and composed of most of COBRA's former government already in peace with LPC has come forward to cliam it. 

10 minutes ago, tobiash said:

Who said anything about attacking?

Montezuma also messaged me that LPC would attack us in 2 days.

Just now, Roal36 said:

Who left mid war. Me and Lucius was already in Peace while Dr. Strange and Baron was fighting (or were they fighting) without a full heart as evidenced by their abandonment of your "authentic" Cobra at the first chance. I suppose you don't need to keep the name any longer now that an alliance having no wish to fight you and composed of most of COBRA's former government already in peace with LPC has come forward to cliam it. 

You really think alliance hopping mid war earns the AA back? Especially with the person who handed over COBRA's sovereignty to Kashmir in charge?

11 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

The Rebel and Montezuma seem quick to want a war.

And did the say any different this time? I mean then multible people have say durring the last 27 pages? and even if they did, It would not be my or their call alone to make.

5 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Montezuma also messaged me that LPC would attack us in 2 days.

and even if he did, It would not be my or his call alone to make. So I think you are safe for now :P

15 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Seeing nations who have been hostile to us banding together in an AA called The Free Cobra Army seems like they might be aggressive towards us later on.

If we created The Free Supernova-X Army & started recruiting former SNX members into its ranks, how would you view it?

Except that's exactly what you did, renaming Limitless Nexus to COBRA and poaching actual COBRA members. You have no historical tie to COBRA, but Lucius and Dr Strange do. 

Considering you are occupying what used to be their AA, I would not see an attack against the Free Cobra Army as being anything but an act of aggression.

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

Except that's exactly what you did, renaming Limitless Nexus to COBRA and poaching actual COBRA members. You have no historical tie to COBRA, but Lucius and Dr Strange do. 

Considering you are occupying what used to be their AA, I would not see an attack against the Free Cobra Army as being anything but an act of aggression.

Unless they're your protectorate, does it matter?

I do have historical ties to Cobra & Lucius/Dr Strange have abandoned it many times since.

1 minute ago, the rebel said:

Telling someone to shut up for a change and giving a prerogative to do so, isn't wanting a war.

Shut up more sensible people talking.

21 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

When I person believes in their own lies the above quoted comment happens.