We aren't on about voting or why you stopped voting for him. Stop avoiding what I am actually saying because you know I am right. Now you are reaping what you have sown. Suck up and take it on the chin like men. Although you most likely won't and will just throw abuse about like the fools you are.

The point of what Cobra did was a bandwagon on an aggressive war. Kashmir had already stated jack had not gone rogue and would not boot him off AA for his attacks. Methrage has a valid cb and also has every right to be pissed as a back collect was interrupted while he was planning to build out of the lower tier. Which might I add you all slander him for sticking down there for beating on nations. Well it's simple stop interrupting his back collects for no apparent reason as there isn't one here. Unless the man who has been amusingly quiet the whole time pops up with a cb or something of a reason. Until such point any argument you try to put forth is redundant.

Yes Jack attacking Sephirot is wrong to you but Sephirot sending Nukington to prey on Cobra nations before this war when I was actually voting for him in Brown elections is reduntant.

Alexio I thought you were a man of reason. What is ur opinion on that.

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got more money than all 6 nations I'm fighting so I can spare some cash on you.

But I do like to wind up my prey before its their turn, you and two more of your little piggy friends are next.

Glad u said that. I have escalate my race to the bottom now. See in Battle.

Yes Jack attacking Sephirot is wrong to you but Sephirot sending Nukington to prey on Cobra nations before this war when I was actually voting for him in Brown elections is reduntant.

When was this taking place because if it was recent as in happening now or last week fair point. But you haven't voted Methrage for a while and I can't remember him having a interaction with you in a while. So keep trying.

When was this taking place because if it was recent as in happening now or last week fair point. But you haven't voted Methrage for a while and I can't remember him having a interaction with you in a while. So keep trying.

Last two rounds I haven't voted for him. I discovered this in the middle of SNX war maybe my leader knew this a little before that.

Now ur bias is showing. I am dissapointed. We never asked for reperations from LPC. We didn't declare on him then. But Sephirot choose to when the same thing happened to him.
My point is u dont need to bring up the fact that Kashmir was the aggressor as there is enought shit between them and LPC and Sephirot isn't the only victim in the recent times.

Last two rounds I haven't voted for him. I discovered this in the middle of SNX war maybe my leader knew this a little before that.

Now ur bias is showing. I am dissapointed. We never asked for reperations from LPC. We didn't declare on him then. But Sephirot choose to when the same thing happened to him.
My point is u dont need to bring up the fact that Kashmir was the aggressor as there is enought !@#$ between them and LPC and Sephirot isn't the only victim in the recent times.

I couldn't see the attack by Methrage on Cobra so meh. Also the LPC and kashmir haven't had a problem for a little while jack hit out the blue from the kashmir aa and when not designated as a rogue it leads to believe it was sanctioned regardless of what is said.

I couldn't see the attack by Methrage on Cobra so meh. Also the LPC and kashmir haven't had a problem for a little while jack hit out the blue from the kashmir aa and when not designated as a rogue it leads to believe it was sanctioned regardless of what is said.

You are in denial and that is sad. Some people choose to believe what they see or choose to see. They way in which u brush up a gross and pathetic aggression by Sephirot on what was then a peaceful amd friendly (to LPC) alliance. I see that you are weren't aware of this incident I am glad that I raised it now to you.

roal ur alliance betrays the LPCN and signs a treaty with a group who openly hates LPCN after being friends with LPCN first and even being started by ex animalz, strike one, then u guys start getting brainwashed during the Lucius era and get all cozy with crimson army which hates LPCN and all of the sudden ur votes start to fade away, strike two, then you help Kashmir blindside LN for no good reason, strike three! to add a cherry on top of this dog poopy sundae u insult rebel :facepalm: , and trash talk animalz in this very thread. so u deserve everything that is coming to u. :war:

any cobra member who wants to join a respectable alliance who does not get used like cobra was used by Kashmir can join animalz occupied goons (or the restored goons depending who u ask) :awesome: just join, change to brown and vote sephiroth, after that pick a target in cobra or Kashmir and attack :gun:

To: Emperor Montezuma From: ebizimo tonbra Date: 4/13/2016 7:01:09 PM

Subject: war

Message: How dear you declare war on my peaceful country. I promise you, I will not give you rest until I completely bring your country down to ground zero. This war will continue for years and ages to come, because Niger delta is a peaceful Nation developing at it's pace until bloody you came along.

Signed.
President of NIGERDELTA.

Received Message

To: Emperor Montezuma From: ebizimo tonbra Date: 4/15/2016 9:39:14 AM

Subject: Peace Offer

Message: A peace offer has been submitted by ebizimo tonbra for the following reason: Cessation of Hostilities

As soon as both nations accept peace the war will end. If either nation attacks one another this peace offer will be automatically canceled.

To: Emperor Montezuma From: arif2016 Date: 4/14/2016 6:16:23 PM

Subject: RE: War

Message: You do realise I am within range of personally attacking you ....soooo easily ? And have multiple times the troops and tanks you have. One simple military purchase to bring me in range , I declare war on you then the I max out my military raise you to rubble. Just save me the effort. Better yet I could just put out a call for all in range to destroy you , you're attacking a small member nation who doesn't have ass much influence .... One call to the alliance from myself will see it you are engaged you and your bum chum member

I'm literally just embarrassed as $%&@ I got dragged into this...  :facepalm:

You're all idiots. Except Alexio. 

Pansy and I take exception to that statement, for the record and I'm certain I can speak for Alexio, the idea of him and I defending "The Meth" in public none the less is painstaking for both of us, the little fuck destroyed the oligarch we had going on the brown team, difference between him and I, I know when to cut my losses. 

Blame gandma as I child my training stared with.

dbpix-henning2-blog480.jpg

I'm literally just embarrassed as $%&@ I got dragged into this...  :facepalm:

You're all idiots. Except Alexio. 

I'm actually embarrassed we ever let COBRA into the LPC, probably for the best they quit right after.

Also lol @ Roal36 throwing baseless accusations I sent nukington at them. The one war Nukington ever had in his viewable history happened long before we let him in.

Edited by Sephiroth

Yeah.
Do you remember when you started accepting rogue states like Nukington into your AA?
That's when we started to realize what kind of sneaky filth we were dealing with.

Seems rather suspicious you posted screenshots of the Goons Announcements just weeks after Nukington was created.
Now I'm no expert, and I'm not saying it was aliens...
But it was aliens.

Screenshot_2016-03-03-17-17-12.png

Screenshot_2016-03-03-17-20-52.png

Screenshot_2016-03-03-17-21-27.png

I guess I'll respond to this "evidence" which is no evidence at all & really just random bits of incorrect conclusions paired with screenshots. After GOONS crumbled, Nukington applied to Limitless Nexus. I was hesitent about letting him in, but I was told by Nicholai he was the source of the screenshots and wasn't happy with GOONS. In his war history, there was one war against COBRA from way back. However COBRA wasn't fighting GOONS or pursuing him, also it was just one raid in the past.

So we let Nukington into Limitless Nexus after GOONS collapsed, although sadly he's recently disappeared due to inactivity mode.

RIP Nukington

Edit: Also I'd like to add we did give him that power to make announcements within the alliance he mentions so desperately wanting for so long in his bio. Also I did bring him in my trade circle, but sadly he's gone now regardless. COBRA dragging up us bringing him into the alliance after he did one raid on COBRA during his nation's lifetime is pathetic when I took the brunt of getting nuked repeatedly by nations full on wonders with warchests much bigger than SirWilliam until they ran out of money when I gave GOONS the distraction COBRA needed to peace out seperate as soon as we entered; only for COBRA to quickly turn their backs on us.

Edited by Sephiroth

That is applicable only if the person chatting !@#$ doesn't belong to a massive alliance or bloc. Methrage made an handfull of crap posts against us and when I gave a more than appropriate reply to him I didn't see YOU cheering me or correcting him. I also didn't see u declaring against Limitless Coalition for making "inappropriate remarks in OWF".
Let me correct your statement Alexio

Chat !@#$ get banged but only if ur in COBRA or in any other micro alliance (members of LPC are exceptions)

See Roal this is what you are not understanding.

LPC members are typically just little powerless micros very much like you, with just  a little difference. 

What is that difference? What is that magical thing that makes us better, that gives us the ability to stick together and defend ourselves? (Cause yeah, as others have pointed out, the idea that Sephiroth hasn't been gotten banged is totally ignorant. But when he gets banged he always survives it, and generally gives it back better than he gets it, and that's something you're finding you cannot match.)

We have experience that you lack, we know each other, we trust each other. We've worked together a long time. Any one of us is too small for the world to notice, but we aid each other, we work together on the senate, we defend each other and we look out for each other - and those are the only differences.

I know it's better to just let you take your vote wherever you will for whatever reason without even commenting on it, it's clearly your vote and your right to do so. But you gotta look at the context. You were offered a place at our table - a table that most of us have been fighting for years, to make, to hold, to keep upright against the weight of the world. We barely knew you, but we gave you a seat as an equal, we extended our circle of trust around your body, and your actions subsequently showed that you placed no value on that.

Bring and Brag words

RIP Nukington

I know your enjoying this time, and by right you should, however there comes a point when silence speaks louder than the bull horn you usually carry, and I was serious when I said I would foot the bill, your not far from here.

I have house account at a local establishment, ask for Brooke, you'll surly leave you with a smile on you're face, R&R is a necessity after a long tour of combat, and you really need this more than anyone I know, may actually give you a whole new outlook on life in general.

Type yes thank you as a response and I'll set everything up.

I know your enjoying this time, and by right you should, however there comes a point when silence speaks louder than the bull horn you usually carry, and I was serious when I said I would foot the bill, your not far from here.

I have house account at a local establishment, ask for Brooke, you'll surly leave you with a smile on you're face, R&R is a necessity after a long tour of combat, and you really need this more than anyone I know, may actually give you a whole new outlook on life in general.

Type yes thank you as a response and I'll set everything up.

I hadn't read back far enough yet, but that would be appreciated. My post wasn't meant to blow any horns, just kill this baseless conspiracy Roal36 was trying to spread.

Edited by Sephiroth

roal ur alliance betrays the LPCN and signs a treaty with a group who openly hates LPCN after being friends with LPCN first and even being started by ex animalz, strike one, then u guys start getting brainwashed during the Lucius era and get all cozy with crimson army which hates LPCN and all of the sudden ur votes start to fade away, strike two, then you help Kashmir blindside LN for no good reason, strike three! to add a cherry on top of this dog poopy sundae u insult rebel :facepalm: , and trash talk animalz in this very thread. so u deserve everything that is coming to u. :war:

any cobra member who wants to join a respectable alliance who does not get used like cobra was used by Kashmir can join animalz occupied goons (or the restored goons depending who u ask) :awesome: just join, change to brown and vote sephiroth, after that pick a target in cobra or Kashmir and attack :gun:

We made clear our intention to continue voting for LPC when we sighned with Kashmir our protection deal. So no betrayal there as all Methrage wanted then was our votes.
I didn't know about all the politics of LPC and Kashmir and how they hated each other back then. It was only later we realised this and even then me and General Kanabis regularly asked for a long term peace between both the blocs.
Even during Lucius era there was one whole section of Brown Colour nations in COBRA who contined to vote for either Methrage or CA.
I didn't insult anyone untill I was provoked. If u note my first response to Animalz declaration was
"Its an honour" or something like that. It was when all u Meth fans started insulting us or talking crap about us I started countering in with insults and this started fairly early and is very common to all Declaration of war against LPC posts in OWF.

Baseless? Facts are these Nukington a young nation joins Goons and start raiding COBRA while supplying Methrage leakes.
Why should a Goon attack an alliance that is allied to the arch rivals of their enemies. Why should he attack an alliance that in Sephiroth's words betrayed him or back stabbed him. This is unless he was ordered to by someone. Now Ameroca and us may have had some nasty words but he would have appreciated us officially leaving LPC.

Your leader is crater, I've won every ground attack on Jack Layton, everyone else I'm fighting are devastated.

So when there are an endless supply of weak grunts, there is no reason for me to fight each and every one of them myself. Also believe it or not; I'm not actually controlling Oculus. I'm crushing all my opponents regardless of their actions & your leader's nation is a parking lot already. So I consider COBRA already beat for the part, but that's just judging off my battle & there are a lot of you.

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=801817

I'm currently defeating you by NS damage. I also beat you last time we fought. This after you called me a "cripple". As for losing every ground attack against you, all it takes is one exception to prove you're lying. Also, bragging about winning ground attacks is rather noob when you started off with over 3 times more infra than me:

To: Sephiroth    From: Jack Layton    Date: 4/12/2016 12:03:38 AM

Subject: Battle Report

You lost 3,392 soldiers and 732 tanks. You killed 969 soldiers and 0 tanks. Their forces razed 1.743 miles of your land, stole 5.063 technology, and destroyed 20.253 infrastructure. Their forces looted $95,022.30 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

It's also of note that your brother/multi has been consistently bragging to me that my nukes aren't powerful enough when I've been destroying him too. 

Oh, and don't forget his literal $22 warchest. You people are the only ones I know who brag about losing. No wonder your alliance is less than mediocre.

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Libertarian Norway. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Last Tax Collection: 4/5/2016 7:06:04 PM
Last Bill Payment: 4/15/2016 12:04:53 AM
Desired Religion: Hinduism
Desired Government: Monarchy
Threat Level: Severe 
Tax Rate: 28%
Number of Spies: 150
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: 5/13/2015
Total Money: $22
Technology: 118.37 Levels
Trade Partners: mortania, Liberty City, The Promised One
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 497, Navy XP: 0, Air Force XP: 1179, Intelligence XP: 30
Assigned Generals: None
Total Aircraft: 18
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 48
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 6
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

Corvettes: 0
Landing Ships: 0
Battleships: 0
Cruisers: 0
Frigates: 0
Destroyers: 0
Submarines: 0
Aircraft Carriers: 0
Although the mission was a success your spies were caught, 20 spies were killed, and your identity has been publicly revealed.

Oh wow, the nations you chose to pick on don't have very large war chests after having just come out of a long war. Who could possibly have foreseen such a thing?

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=801817

I'm currently defeating you by NS damage. I also beat you last time we fought. This after you called me a "cripple". As for losing every ground attack against you, all it takes is one exception to prove you're lying. Also, bragging about winning ground attacks is rather noob when you started off with over 3 times more infra than me

You pay $4m per day in loot to me & only have 1k infra even if I don't nuke you, so damaging you isn't high in importance when you're losing every other type of attack consistently without me wasting nukes.

When you attack when I don't have extra nukes to waste, I prioritize tactics over putting effort into these endless rematches in who knocks off more cheap infra off the other. I've beat you at that enough times I don't care enough to waste nukes when I'm already winning ground attacks, buy enough infra and I'll nuke you. The money you lose daily is worth more than the majority of your infrastructure.

Edited by Sephiroth