Funny thing, Pansy, is that you can say the same exact thing about the Libertarian combatants in this and every other war of theirs and it's every much as true. Why according to your/his/those standards we're all winners in this wasteland of ours!

If winding Meth up is your bag, SW, then mores power you. You do know it's not going to shut him up though.
You're going to go round and round in this cycle until you learn to ignore him.

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We didn't ask for this war. It would've been resolved with one IRC query. Sephiroth made a grave decision in 1.5 hours. We are now defending ourselves against him. We will finish this.

HAHAHAHA..

Really, you think you'll finish this ?

Ever hear the saying the only thing that would live after a nuclear attack is a cock roach ?

That said, I could care less how many time's Kashmir drops a nuke on him, however when peace agreements are made and business people like myself start the logistics process of importing technology from off shore manufacturers and that gets held up cause someone's dick went limp it's perturbs us.

You guys chose this war against us

No, they didn't. Stop hallucinating. You chose to escalate the whole thing.

over/under is set at 3 weeks before everyone gets tired and just walks away

Some of us are already tired lol.

In a way, it'd be better if Methrage actually managed to put together a respectable coalition. Certainly there have been crazier people leading coalitions in the past.

No, they didn't. Stop hallucinating. You chose to escalate the whole thing.

I can't imagine why getting nailed at the last day of a 20 day cycle while trying to rebuild from a war might set someone off.

Without being funny, anyone can keep on fighting with endless Aid, Meths greatest Victory has been to wind you up so much, that you have wasted so much of your time and effort to come down join him in the endless griefer ranges.
You won't stop him, you'll just be another nation that hits him from time to time to see if you can get a reaction.

its true he has gotten under my skin but i will be hitting him every chance i get it wont be once every now and then

Can't help but notice the attention we're receiving, Auctor. Why, upon cursory glance, you appear to have about as vested of an alliance as Methrage or any of the others!

Could've sworn Sengoku had a war of its own to focus on and persecute but I may be wrong (I've been wrong before!). If you were made King of the Micros why was I not invited to your coronation? :(

I can't imagine why getting nailed at the last day of a 20 day cycle while trying to rebuild from a war might set someone off.

Methrage had no problem burning down peaceful new nations in SNX, so I think it is a bit of a stretch to paint him completely as a helpless victim. I don't think he wants to be painted that way anyway.

Can't help but notice the attention we're receiving, Auctor. Why, upon cursory glance, you appear to have about as vested of an alliance as Methrage or any of the others!

Could've sworn Sengoku had a war of its own to focus on and persecute but I may be wrong (I've been wrong before!). If you were made King of the Micros why was I not invited to your coronation? :(

He makes a logical post on a reason I'm displeased with your alliance and you assume some conspiracy, lol.

If winding Meth up is your bag, SW, then mores power you. You do know it's not going to shut him up though.You're going to go round and round in this cycle until you learn to ignore him.

Mostly he winds himself up, I keep him on ignore and only occasionally respond to his obsessive posting about me when I see it in quotes. Edited by Sephiroth

Methrage had no problem burning down peaceful new nations in SNX, so I think it is a bit of a stretch to paint him completely as a helpless victim. I don't think he wants to be painted that way anyway.

Oh no doubt but I think the course of the matter was the war ended Methrage was about to build and got hit on his last day of a 20 day back collect. I mean I personally understand why he would be raging. A chance for peace and finally rebuilding to get back to bigger sizes and got hit just randomly, is annoying but meh I have no dog in this fight I just understand ones frustration.

Funny thing, Pansy, is that you can say the same exact thing about the Libertarian combatants in this and every other war of theirs and it's every much as true. Why according to your/his/those standards we're all winners in this wasteland of ours!

For those offended by COBRA, I present to you:

I hope this shall suffice.

I'm a fan of that jiggly gif

honestly, kashmir is probably in the wrong, but given how many times methrage has declared on me for shits and giggles i've mostly only cared about this because of COBRA saying a bunch of dumb, ignorant shit. Hopefully they'll use my tongue-lashing as an ever-important learning tool, and not just the blathering of someone irrelevant. Edited by Neo Uruk

Daily reminder that Jack Layton, not Kashmir, rogue attacked meth, and we would have called him off if meth had talked to one of us rather than declaring war. Meth done brung it on himselfs!

Making up stories and getting offended about things is fuckin awesome but I still think it's good to remember what actually happened every couple pages or whatever. Bye bye!

Daily reminder that Jack Layton, not Kashmir, rogue attacked meth, and we would have called him off if meth had talked to one of us rather than declaring war. Meth done brung it on himselfs!

Making up stories and getting offended about things is $%&@in awesome but I still think it's good to remember what actually happened every couple pages or whatever. Bye bye!

You guys would have treated him like a rogue rather than a saint for hitting 2 Limitless Nexus nations if that was the case.

I just pray you hold true to this for at least 30 days, hoping closer to 40 days so i get to more back collections in, by that time the last of my tech will be gone more than likely sooner then I will be at meths range with my wondered nation and we shall see how he holds up then, I do find it laughable I have to admit that he claims victory when fighting nations with no wonders simply due to how low his NS is and he calls that a victory, It reminds of a short video i once saw where a 30 year old man slapped a 4 year old boy and claim he won that fight, then ran crying when the little boys 26 year old father beat the crap out of him.

Methrage and his little methheads are nothing more than bullies.

Quick edit: Someone also said in another topic about people moving to brown to vote on getting him pushed out of the senate, I totally agree with this, I would love to see some people move to brown just to push him out, personally i believe that's all he has left once that's gone he will be gone. He only went to brown as thats the only colour he could do this !@#$ on

methrage is not a bully its just people like Kashmir keep him low ns I mean think about it where is the honor in attacking a nation who just got done fighting a big war with snx? if people didn't just attack him constantly he would have time to build and then fight bigger nations but since people attack him non stop its like this. he didn't even do anything and he was attacked for no reason don't cry that the only people meth fights are low ns if people wont even let him build. this quote I posted above is by a man who is willing to destroy his nation and always talks about methrage yet claims he is sick of methrage but non stop posts about him this guys are lunitics and cray cray!!! cobra is going to be destroyed now too :war: people complain about methrage getting too much lime light yet make posts about him. he wasn't posting much after the snx war but then he gets attacked and his enemies make posts about him complaining about how much attention he gets and people who pay attention to him are stupid by they make the posts and comments they make no sense at all!! :facepalm: methrage is a good senator and a good friend and anyone who disagrees is a hater and if they really don't like him or are sick of him they wont attack him or make posts about him or sell down billions to fight him :gag:

It's the prerogative of anyone on the OWF to call out horse pucky when they see it. I can get more involved if you'd like though.

GOONS supporting LPC against COBRA vindicates our stand in this war. LPC can cliam no moral superiority now against us or Kashmir. Also I notice that people are complaining of us offending people not related to Methrage or this war. I cant how that is case. I am sorry If I have offended anybody or "annoyed" anyone. But I cant help but mention that only a few have said the same about Sephiroth saying absolute crap about COBRA. Statements like him not recognising the leadership at COBRA and the supposedly "old" COBRA being nomore is more BS than what I have ever said in these forums.